Separate names with a comma.
activate for character,place in storage alt picks it up rinse repeat
what I heard pre-orders fall 20 to 80 ratio 20% chance for pre-order 80% to MP. that's if your pre-order is 150% over MP price.
could be BS
been afk fishing/training while playing Albion Online
show all hidden stats
this game when BDO was released
not really a "exclusive" but wouldn't mind a Bern outfit for DK
Cause EU doesn't mind to shove BS up its But Whole
and loot dead peeps gear
well Criminal Camp going to get some loving today, make sure you tell officer Kolka I said hello
female striker when
highly doubt there be crossplay feature also waiting on the playstation version to be announced in the xbox showcase when black desert online was...
the books that are stacked on the right pedestal in the middle of the book shelves(refer to Azalel's screenshot) that stack has 2 knowledge...
i carebear on Olvia servers i get attacked by low gears usually 1-2 players sometimes 3. I end their lives, stop acting like a victim
I was thinking more of a Goku Super Saiyan Kamehameha as well
Recently in KR shop they have been cycling old costumes periodically, maybe the same will go for us?
ya got a response bit of delay but they seem to be swamped with requests Lynn was 100% correct
ohh did not know that well i guess you learn something new everyday,thanks for the response and head ups
So this happened when I was enhancing my Pri: Necklace Shultz of Gladiator to Duo
Steps i took were
- i protected it with 26 Cron Stones
great post,great suggestions make Valencia great