1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Toot! Toot! Listen to my music whenever you feel afraid.” Shai discovers her Talent!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 12, 2019.

1. XLucaX

Is she gonna be constantly rotating gears during combat if so, can she stick to one instrument?

As a side note, of all the MMOs ive played since year 2000, I feel like Mabinogi is the only one that offered something like this in the past, a system where any instrument is utilized into combat whether directly or indirectly.

#41 XLucaX, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. TwilightAngel

Well apparently she doesn't need to use all 3.... Each one effects the buffs differently. Like one increases how long the buff last, one increases the strength of the buff and the other is like a balance mix of the two.

XLucaX likes this.
  3. Waifu_Hunter

gender locked bard, guess i'm going to get made fun of by my guild I just cant resist music classes. HH main btw

4. Markonius

Is lute costume fake ad ?
    We all know she has a very long underwear going down to her knees . . . So this costume will obviously show it

5. GlitterBear

GlitterBear GlitterBear

I didnt see anything about dumping the stupid donkey to get back on a horse...:/

6. Darlgon

On the third page, and no one said "When?" Did I miss it up in the blurb with lots of lore and little substance?

7. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

Third reply on page 1. ;)

Darlgon likes this.
  8. Little_RedFox

Oh plz let it be the FLUTE anything but the drums hahah seriously tho, nodrums.

9. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

If the animations are as long as my witch or longer that will be a problem in pvp, I only pve in this game but unfortunately you have made the game pvp, and we cant just stand there doing animations with drums, flutes, tubas or whatever while someone with 90mph iframes is jumping on us and be viable.

For the love of God please allow us to either dye these ugly underwear or better yet make it to where they at least come up above the bottom of the hemline its so tacky looking. I dont care either way whether there is censorship or not I just dont like the tacky underwear showing and I cant even at least dye it.
    ALSO I think the charm of the donkey is over can this class please ride horses now? What do you want from us to allow us to ride a horse, money, jewels wtf?

10. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

This feature has been a thing in a old game named Mabinogi

11. Kralon

Lord of the Rings Online as well.

Tvvin likes this.
  12. Banzz

DAoC Skald, Minstrel, Bard were usually the locomotive of 8-parties just cc'ing around and playing their short duration party songs, the better ones being able to juggle several buffs at once

... aaahh good times were had.

Sigmus likes this.
  13. Kitsu289

I love bard classes, so now I'm gonna be maining kuno and shai I guess lol

14. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

I haven't tried it but I'd think she'd be pretty decent for close-protecting the Altar and heal/buffing nearby allies who are doing the same. Also I bet her bubble move would be great for stopping ranged enemies from burning down the altar, although stopping DPS to do that might be too much.