1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

※ Wizard Gosphy can only be tier 1. However, it will increase the chances of getting a higher tier

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zakai, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Zakai

Right now I have a polar and a wizard gosphy in the exchange window and the T4 percentage is 15% and the T3 percentage is 85% which makes the wizard gosphy pet equal to any other T1 pet.

Why did you lie about this? Can I have my pearls back please?

2. Hemuk

I think what they meant to say is that it's a wildcard pet that can be exchanged with any type (Classic, Limited, Premium) can you confirm this' the case?

But yeah they did mention it had a higher chance, I'm sure you can get a refund if you open a ticket, gl.

3. KeiirValk

Looks like they silently took off the information in his description with the last patch. All it says now is that he can be exchanged with every other pet.

4. Malketaz

Yikies. Imagine being an MMO in 2018 and being so vulnerable to DDOS you are down for more than a day.

Blackhearted likes this.
  5. Murderingspork

I bought the wizard gosphy before this amazing pet patch. No where in the description did it say it had a higher chance to get a better tier.

6. Zakai

It's mentioned in the preview pet exchange. I bought a bunch when they were on sale last week (prior to the patch). I was saddened to learn that they lied about the percentage increase.

7. Murderingspork

Yeah unless you show proof I don't believe you. Because if you Google wizard gosphy no where does it state that it has a higher tier chance on exchange.

8. Zakai

※ Wizard Gosphy can only be tier 1. However, it will increase the chances of getting a higher tier pet more than another tier 1 pets.

Literally copied and pasted from the announcement thread made by the community manager.

9. Murderingspork

Ah I see that now my bad. All I'll say is either it's a bug or they didn't want to implement that feature. I'm guessing they didnt want to implement it.