1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10/26/2017 Spot Maintenance

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PM Cool, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Kitsune

Annnnd Scarecrow crap in the cash shop is still there. =[

Layliara likes this.
  2. AtmaDarkwolf

holy crap they actually took exactly as long as they said they would (prob cuz all the needed to do was a 15second fix but it was easier to set aside a whole hour..lol)

3. ManlyBeard

The end of staggering Mystic release when???

Mystic Halloween costumes when ????

4. iller

Let's be honest... 90% of the people here couldn't gather and craft for themselves so they literally can't play the game without a marketplace to hold their hand through every little step of their progression

5. bobo1979

Fail after fail, every maintenance is 6 hors long and work done not professional.

6. Azaleny

meanwhile im still on the corrupt files thing :(

VVitchCraft likes this.
  7. Orewaloereoe

It's funny how you keep flaming a company yet you guys still play bdo.. kinda pathetic imo. I can get why you're mad but if you literally flame kakao everytime when they mess up then why even bother playing? You should be used to it by now.

8. Azaleny

i've never had so much trouble before, something changed in my experience the last 3 patches, thats way im salty

9. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 59 EU

How? D:
    I been getting 6~8 like since opening :C

10. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 59 EU

"Dont" -> Don't;
    "Worry" - Capital letter in the middle of a sentence?;
    "," and "." - are missing; along with "understanding" they're asking for. Have a nice day :)

Cinnae likes this.
  11. Orewaloereoe

I can get why but there are some people who flame everytime they make a mistake even the smallest.

Conflama and Pastel Babydoll like this.
  12. Pastel Babydoll

I'm not sure how people often respond to this, but if it happens often, after a while, I'm sure many people who've invested time already will be upset.You know upon the terms this is possible. It does not mean, you deserve to expect failure. It's as if you do invest in something and make an agreement, and the agreement states you get something out of it also, yet in the end you kind of start to lose out of it. People have the right to be upset over it. Whether they keep playing or not though, yes that is up to them. It is why I am glad I casually play this game.

It seems not much is orchestrated well if so many are bothered. I remember, when I did play more often, and communication between support was just... not the best at all. Forums were the easiest ways for updates. I messaged with questions before and was forwarded to the forums on a general subject, not pertaining to my exact question. So for me, I quit right there. I've come back to being handed items pretty much for quitting. Marketing strategy I suppose, but not a game I could get into hardcore simply because of the management. For the people who actually had hopes in the game and for it to be well from the start, who invested, I feel bad for them.

Metalharpey likes this.
  13. NVG

NVG Ninja 60 EU

The "smartest move" that you could ever pull! Thank you for disconnecting the whole server while afk fishing over night! I am done with this game. It is ran by braindead monkeys who need 2 days to implement a patch that was already developed by someone else. Congratulations!

14. NVG

NVG Ninja 60 EU

You are just retarded. They don't make the smallest mistakes. They make noob mistakes that only noobs make because they are high at work all the time and smoke crack and don't care about our damn game. 9h of maintenance yesterday on NA you think it is normal? 10h after maintenance started they post patch notes? Over night they disconnect everyone who was afk fishing so that they can make some retarded fix which they couldn't do in 10h of maintenance? Tell me any other company who sells a visual in-game effect (costumes) for 40 EURO and makes these mistakes.

Metalharpey and Drzka like this.
  15. Takumina

This is how PA and Kakao stuff looks like when it comes to listening to the community.[​IMG]
    It was like this since my beginning, and I don't know what would it take to change it.
    So You can write Your posts in a notepad and save it on your disk... it will have the same impact on the game as posts on this forum.

16. Orewaloereoe

If you're that triggered why even bother playing then? I do agree they make mistakes even amateurs wouldn't make.. which is why i don't play much anymore.

Metalharpey likes this.
  17. WhitneySelby

It's been about 2 hours since the patch ended...I STILL cannot accept new guild missions. We did not complete all 5 before patch, so I'm still at a loss. Anyone else having issue with guild missions?

18. Becareful

Character transport function still doesn't work ... fix this for the love of god.

On another note there's an issue with the chat setting for "Worker" category.
    It seems that all Worker information got lumped together with the "Private Item" category.
    This is very annoying as it pops up constantly so end up having to scroll through entire pages to find specific items i have obtained. I have a single window dedicated to items I acquire but this bug is making it ridiculous to look through. The "Worker" category currently, whether checked on or off does absolutely nothing... FIX PLEASE!

#78 Becareful, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Pastrybox and Shdw like this.
  19. Beeso

Cool name.

20. JustSomeGuy

Does KR have or had the same issues? I could imagine these be problems rooted in NA/EU in some parts lagging months behind but at the same time put stuff in it which was added after things we dont have had been already established in the "core" version of BDO.

I doubt KR had sillyness like an NPC selling 40mil worth of ship equipment for a ship nobody could get (which afaik roots in the same problem but is nothing critical).