1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"10 members or more must be online in order to collect 1 million Silver or more"

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Melirae, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Azu_Raged

*shrugs*

So either Scam by making a guild and having inactives, or get Scammed by an active guild cuz they can barley afford everyones salary. I mean ..... =\ lose/lose

2. Mirajane

i think it needs to get reduced to 3 people online , mainly cause you cant start any actual guild quests unless 3 people are online

3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Extra large guild of 3 people - sounds fine.

Smileybones likes this.
  4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

The number of required online members could vary depending on guild size: a small guild could require a few members online while an extra large could require many of them.

SpiralEnergy and Prinocio like this.
  5. 2Cents

It would take SQL database updates, digging through code, red tape.....................

[​IMG]

6. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

The guild fund distribution methods are guild contents, and, ten members or more was what they set as the delimiter for what constitutes a guild, with anything smaller being a clan.

Even though my own guild has dipped into these occurrences several times, I have to say that I am against any changes that takes away from the quintessential essence of what constitutes a "guild".

It definitely can be annoying sometimes, but I believe it is best for the content for it to remain as is.

7. Prinocio

To be honnest friends , why we need a guild ? For the fishing buff +3 - Gathering / so the buffs , thats all , you can't help a other player , yeah level up a friend , for the rest - you can give a friend nothing ! Oh yeah on discord you can talk and communicate , that's it.

8. Aelisah

Yes this is a stupid thing - Some people don't WANT to be in a big guild. % based on amount of members would be much better. Can't be abused and allows more gameplay.

I'm moderating a 30 members guild (due to payouts) and we give max contracts to all our members. So we remove inactives. But it happens often that we cannot collect daily pay due to this stupid 10 member requirement. Especially after maintenance or during some special days (WoW release / holidays) It's dumb, we're fine and having fun in our guild but the limitation is stupid.

Yumine, DarkGG and Prinocio like this.
  9. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

I wonder how long a small guild with small guild quests can have 5 million per day per member with only 10 guild quest per day assuming they do all of them daily.

Prinocio likes this.
  10. LithicForm

11. magret

if there wasn't any sea monster or any way to get guild items that you sell to guild shop, then what if you could pick your 5 millions only every 5 days?

Prinocio likes this.
  12. Xeniph

It's called a guild, regardless of your opinion. And the fact is, they put the same amount of work in per silver as all guilds do. Penalizing them for the number of people is asinine.

I get what you are trying to say, but there is no reasonable reason why a large guild should have more access to the funds they earn per week/day over even a single person. In the end only participation should affect this, not number of people. The balance in the system should come from the participation level, as a very small guild won't be taking a node any time soon, but currently they can do all available guild quests every day and have zero access to these funds. However people can do the same thing in a large guild, with the same effort level and have access. Simply because they have more people in the guild, even if they didn't actually participate.

GenericUser, WoollyWitch and Prinocio like this.
  13. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

When I first joined my guild early last year, it was far more active and I never had issues collecting guild pay. Now, we are down to maybe 5-7 members online at a time and it's been that way for almost a year now. I ended up just asking a guild officer to drop my pay down to 999,999. Better than nothing and at least it's consistent.

Prinocio likes this.
  14. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

You get large guild welfare and give all your alts tier 1 payout, tier 10 for your real accounts. Thats what i think.

Prinocio likes this.
  15. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

I know thats why i ask him...
    Assuming every guild member gets 5 million per day. Even if its just 10 people, thats 50 million silver per day.
    1 small guild mission nets you between 6 million and 9 million devided by 2 because 50% of that amount would be split among those that participate in that guild mission. Sure the money goes initially completely into the guild bank but if members claim their rewards for the guild missions, then that will be taken from the bank.
    So assuming 10 people do 10 high rewarding guild quests per day, that would be 45 million income a day...
    Sure you get a bonus every monday that can help, but the more people claim their 5 million daily, the quicker your guild goes into bankruptcy.

Unless there are other ways of income such as SMH. Small guilds, unless there are very good geared players in it, are unlikely to go do nodewars and win them.

Prinocio likes this.
  16. magret

yes but they can do SMH actually. so why not let the possibility? it's not like the Guild Master can't set the paycheck according to the ressources and participation, is it?

Prinocio likes this.
  17. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

As i said, unless there is some other income like smh then ok, but i doubt that OP means this.

Otherwise they would only need a 31 person guild to get 500 million weekly payout, where (for the first run) 10 people would farm around 1.3 billion each, to get a 500 million payout and then for the second and following weeks each of those 10 active persons only need to farm around 600 million per person to get their 500 million assuming everyone of them wants the 500 million payout. (And feeding 21 other people 50 million each week)

18. TeRRoRibleOne

You are in a dead guild with people who don't play the game anymore. If you can't have 10 ppl out of 90 on at once, that isn't even a guild.

19. Lord_Xenon

Idle, no dead bodies don't form a guild. Else you can call a graveyard one. Honestly that x% sounds good, as it avoid the above stated nonsense situation of having 80 dead bodies +5 active ones getting paid for way higher than normally would be(exploiting the system).

20. Xeniph

Not once did I address inactive/trial/second+ accounts, filling a roster. However, if you feel that way I can get on board. Remove the welfare bonus if you really feel that strongly, my guild has never gotten it. We do have around 700 billion sitting in our bank that 3 of us earned that we can draw roughly 3 mill a day from.

And regardless of your opinion or it's current state, according to the system a guild is a guild regardless of how many members are in it. It's the system that needs addressed not your definition of a guild.

The fact is, a guild of 1 should have the same access to the funds they put in their guild bank as a guild of 100 does. Of coarse it will be less since there are less earners, but the same access. We can discuss welfare at a later time since my guild has never gotten it.