1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

150/300 DK solo grind where?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by marielou, Jul 12, 2017.

1. marielou

This isn't the "gniii sausans and pirates only places to go" rant, but really, where do I go? I'm fine with something slightly less efficient than the 2 spots everyone is at.

- I hate sausans, they are made of paper, my pets can't keep up, I get overweight after 10 mins and every minute theres dude in your face saying "spot taken" despite the fact he can barely kill sausan, can't kill those dudes because karma, all they have to do is say "spot taken" even though they would die if you sneeze at them.

- I like pirates, XP and Money is awesome, but everyone and their mom is there fighting over a spot.

- Helms is decent money but they all die when I look at them so its too easy + pets can keep up even less and no XP cuz level difference (im 58)

- Soldiers grave money isn't so bad, xp is terrible and mobs are annoying. They dig underground, they don't damage me at all but they also don't really die the way everything else dies.

- Obviously I can't farm centaurs or basilisk.

- Bashims are made of paper, money is bad, xp is bad, mob concentration is bad, that place is just all bad.

Any other places out there worth trying? I'm mostly after $ but like to get some XP in the process and my pets are slow'ish so the really weak mobs like sausans and helms aren't an option.

Cheers.

2. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

Have you tried pirate cave?

3. marielou

pirate cave is not thesame as pirates? Havent heard of it

4. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

5. marielou

Near Shakatu? They are decent loot/xp at my lvl/gear? Thx for advice

6. marielou

Can I grind schultz efficiently?They any good? Sausan neighbours.

7. cruise

cruise Lahn

i have the same stats, i grind grass beatles cuz **** them

8. CarolHawke

CarolHawke Maehwa 61 EU

Bashim is one of the best, money is ****, but xp is really good. If you can't find a good rotation there you're doing something wrong.

elynia01 likes this.
  9. Yuusayn

People will fight you alot at bandits

10. marielou

Yeah I was there for five minutes at LV56 without gear to get contribution XP and a zerker grabbed me totally random and wouldn't let me go, I wasn't even there to grind, just break some chests for quest :) Guess he didn't want anyone there, I'd smash his teeth in if I meet him there again.

11. Yuusayn

Yeah, in my experience, pvp goes on there alot, maybe not as much as pirate and sausans, but more or less the people there just flag up without a word, should just go crescent shrine or if you buy villa near fogans to camp out that way

12. iller

They're actually considered "the Meta" to quite a lot of people up until you get enough AP to solo Pila effectively

I've heard good things about Desert Fogans but ppl don't go there b/c it's all the way out by the Red-Player Town (Makuun[sp?]). Going there often would pretty much demand ownership of a camel

13. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Gahaz is way more chill than pirates or sausages, imo

14. marielou

I do have a camel, his name is Christophe, named after a real life camel I actually named Christophe in a previous lifetime.

Can u tell me more about pirate cave the other gentleman spoke of? What's that, can't find it anywhere on the map.

15. Musashy

150 And you can 3 shot sausans? I dont think so. Also neither do u farm bandits effectively. If you cant 3 shot most mobs ypu are not effective.

16. marielou

I did not say i 3 shot sausans, i 1 shot sausans. Just tried bandits, the little guys are 1 shot, the big guys 3 shot.

17. Musashy

Stop being a troll. You can't 1 sot sausans with 150 AP.

18. kreez

kreez Krownyy Tamer EU

as dk you can lol