1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

+17 Trial Classes Slots

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dehor, Jul 29, 2020.

?

Do you need more trail slots to learn all classes effectively?

This poll will close on Jul 29, 2030 at 4:26 AM.
  1. Yes, we need Max Trial classes slots [3+17 = 20 in total]

2. No i don't need since i don't use it much.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dehor

Like it's mentioned above. +17 Trial Classes Slots. 3.....just 3 ..I think it's not enough for me nor other :( .
    If we want to test classes why not test to all classes? Just keep deleting 1 and make New and again and again..Huuff it will take forever. OR put "Instant" delete instead of 24 hours long wait to test 1 class 1 time and delete and wait again 24 hours.

• My First slot goes to my Main class.
    • My second slot goes to my "may be i can re-roll to this class next time..so why not just learn it ,jajajaja".
    • My third slot goes to learn other classes and there weakness and buffs and nerfs and to teach others and so on.
    But i can't just keep deleting XD.

sajdas, PeaceInChaos and Factorial like this.
  2. MADE

It's called TRIAL not learn to play mode.

3. Rubyvulpa

+1 for reducing cooldown on delete, but don't need more slots really - there's no point in keeping them if you're done testing

Dehor, Fateneko and Jinoro like this.
  4. Factorial

Heh, what does it hurt to actually use trials to learn a class? Rerolling can be very costly/time-consuming. Wouldn't it be better if someone used trial characters to learn how a class works?

More importantly, you should learn how the classes you don't play work. That could mean a great deal of good when it comes to PVP.

On a side note, this community confuses me: we constantly tell ourselves no or limit what we can do for no apparent reason or logic. Has pearl abyss abused us so much with paying for everything that we can't even accept basic things?

Are the WIFIs too costly to just mirror character/trial numbers? Do we not have enough RAM downloaded from the interwebs?

#4 Factorial, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    sajdas and Dehor like this.
  5. sajdas