1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

21% nerf to Awaken Tamer Ult

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Karma555, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Karma555

Karma555 Tamer 63 NA

We’re already struggling as it is. Got fed a few breadcrumbs with Heilang no longer despawning in water or increased distance with leaves dropping. Finally feel a little better about being bottom tier in large scale.

What did we do to deserve this?

2. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

you ulted

3. Rakjze

We are dead class now, since hp boost on siege changed dramatically ults, they don't play their game, why did they nerf it, when i see average 2 tamers per guild in siege, WHY THE **** Pearl abyss is nerfing us? Anyway wasn't playing the game that much anymore, that's a good point to leave it there.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

5. Ibirujo

Ibirujo Ibirujo Tamer 62 EU

I don't think many tamers actually know how to do this, as I have never seen anyone using it.
    But as soon as word gets out it'll be fixed.

Although it's not that useful considering you burn through your stamina in a few seconds.

I stumbled across this about a year ago but never used it in pvp as I consider it an exploit. Never bothered to report it because Tamer's a dead class anyway

Edit: It was fixed on global lab, that was fast

#5 Ibirujo, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  6. LiquidEmotion

Yep. I saw this coming a mile away. If you've played BDO for several years then you must have also thought that when PA announced another "PvP balance" that it most likely would cause more harm than good. I don't understand how a company doesn't even understand the mechanics of their own classes. Everytime they balance it just creates a bigger disparity between classes. The only time they did something right was removing renown.

I'd understand them if they wanted to nerf all abilities that can cause that much damage but why allow other classes to be able to do the same with much better overall kits than Tamer? No wonder less people are taking an interest in being "competitive

Karma555 likes this.
  7. Makena

The BSR skill was a crutch anyway. I switched to Succ after fighting some tamer playing succ and it seems to work... in particular it is broken and does not obey cool downs with any of heilangs CCs. Not sure on siege gameplay because it has never interested me.... but yeah it appears to work. Hopefully the update today has some relevant crap for Awakening because as it stands unless roaring functions like it does in Succ there is no contest.

8. Tokishi

Really disappointing to see such dramatic changes on my favorite class. Hopefully they use their brain soon and save the class before it becomes obsolete.

9. Tokishi

What even is that? How does one do that as a tamer lol

10. Ibirujo

Well now that it got fixed on global labs I might aswell spill it out.

If you put call horse on a hotkey you can press it to cancel the evasion skill, because evasion only has i-frames at the start of the animation you can spam call horse + ww to stay in iframe until you're out of stamina.

It was semi useful but will be fixed in the next weeks so have fun with it while it lasts

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

what a clever use of in-game mechanics! ;)

12. Ibirujo

works best at 400 fps of course :D

13. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

damage nerf all around vs everyone, take more damage now, everyone getting more HP, ult nerf.

nice moves, PA. why don't you make ti worse by buffng succ wiz again.

oh wait. :D