1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

244AP mystic dmg againist 294dp(540renown) Kuno

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Notte, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

Even on my warrior with 360 accuracy with grave digging on 294dp ninja/kuno that are using e buff with +20% i miss a lot of my hits even though the skill have +25% accuracy
    the problem is not your class ,
    its the fact that you are full ap & want to still have a 100% hitrate
    this is not how it works
    you can use rce & leather vambrace if you want , it's here to counter evasion

Hortalr~ and Sizer like this.
  2. stoneyeyes

So.. if mystic damage is lowest in the game and a 242 AP mystic can outfarm a 262 Striker in hystria/aakman/Manshaums/ronaros, doe that make Striker damage even lower?

From Testing with other players, Mystics have been found to do ~ 20% more damage than strikers at this current patch. There are other classes that need love instead of mystics atm, and btw, 262 AP striker vs evasion kuno? Just get a leather vambrace dang dude.

3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

dont lie, i can pull numbers out of my butt too. if you look at strikers and mystics skill description, you will see that the modifiers on the skills are higher for striker

Pkmdz likes this.
  4. Notte

lmao, what effort do they need to avoid 92% dmg? You think evasion should be strong like that? A player who's not even using muskan could dodge 92% of attacks? My point is, either fix the accuracy issue we have right now or nerf kuno ninja.

5. Goobur

lmao, HONESTLY, i could say the exact thing about mystics and their 30% magic damage reduction. What effort do you need to not press a button and get a permanent buff of 30% reduced magic damage...So you can't kill a Kuno/Ninja, BOO HOOO. How about the fact you HARD COUNTER 5 other classes, I'll name them for you in case you forgot, WITCH, WIZARD, DK, TAMER and to a slighly lesser extent, SORC. It's not an accuracy issue, you just need more accuracy.

6. RoakOriginal

Well guess what...

So % acc modifiers aint working. Hence Eva is OP AF for the last few patches and classes which were used to not running Acc have to till they fix it (hence witchtards uproar since those sheeps dont even know what stats ar ein the game).
    Good thing RCE and Acc offhand costs few mils (and bummer Centaurs belt is even cheaper).

7. Goobur

But it seems like it mostly affects witchs/wizards, unsurprising because they have been crying for weeks about damage issues in pve and pvp.

8. RoakOriginal

Because they have the highest acc moodifiers out of all classes and all are either AP monkeys or DP stackers carried by class... None of them ever got any acc...

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

if your car tells you the gas tank is full, you wont add more gas to it.

10. Srich

Dude pvp and pve are 2 different things... never consider pve dmg as pvp damage and btw pls show me your tests as far as i remember i always been one shotted from the shift F skill of strikers ( meanwhile there is NO mistic that 1 shot me ) but after the whole cc change things may changed for striker too.

Notte and Pkmdz like this.
  11. Notte

Please show me your reference anywhere in game says mystic has 30% more magic damage reduction, also why do you think they tried to make a magic class counter? Because you are crying all the time? NO, because wiz witch DK had huge aoe/ranged dmg, and other people were complaining, if you want to complain from the beginning there's no conversation we can do here. When you say you need more accuracy I know you don't 1v1 at all, go find a kuno with same gear I mentioned, use your ult when they have that buff, see if your skill accuracy is helping.

12. xxgummyxx

were you around when RCE were 15mil? If you were you should know that accu was highly prioritized. Classes with high accu modifiers such as warrior and wizard still needed minimum of 350accu to go against soft cap dp. low accu classes like rangers needed 400accu. Against sorc/ninja/kuno, everybody needed an extra 50accu. it was a paper scissors rock system until urugon and renown came out.

13. iller

Wut did I just read??

It APPLIES damage packets faster than any other class in the game. IF you've still got TONS of CC's yet you don't know how to leverage that to your advantage... then you're just beyond help. And this is coming from a Wizard (with super effing-slow attack animations that root us in one direction) who's suffering a way worse Accuracy-->DPS "Bug" than you are currently

14. Beeso

almost 1 year, many nerfs and some other class buffs later...and I still trigger them hard, master.

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

Nagasaki, unange and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  15. Goobur

First off, if you can't be bothered to search the forums/posts and the plethora of information out there that mystics have higher than normal innate magic damage resistance, then either you are trolling or your in denial. The resistance It may not be 30%, who knows the exact number, i have had numbers 20% to 50% thrown around, i guess the percentage depends on your current gear setup. Go test it out yourself. Second, So what if Witch/wizard has huge aoe, They are only good for NW. I could say Mystics have too much mobility, they have more mobility than Maewha/Musa. They are too tanky, more so than Valk, and they have spammable heals like Witch. Maybe we should nerf all that and give you more damage? I would be fine with that. Mystics have THE BEST UTILITY IN GAME. They are still top 5 for 1v1, they are still top 2 for PVE , They are Great for node wars, you can do multiple thing, frontline, backline, tank, CC what else do you want? It seems like you want to be number 1 for everything in the game, if that's the case then yes there is no hope arguing/conversing with you.

16. Notte

You forget to mention striker clone has 100% accuracy, and it triggers by default, while mystic dragon needs 3 shards to use with way less damage.

17. Srich

Another wiz that cryes... we know your accuracy got bugged and finaly your class has became a normal class.. if this bug would had happen early there would not be need to make striker and mistic ( to counter your stupid class) and we all could experience a better game right now but its useless to cry about it now.
    Ofc you have no idea of what is the actual status of all classes dmg in pvp so talking with a burned brain like you is really useless keep believe your bullshits.

18. Hortalr~

Btw, they buffed their pet AP, and their flows depends of their pets IIRC. So.. just imagine when they "fix" their accuracy, just imagine the horrible damages.

19. Notte

You like shifting topics a lot, let's stay with your comment, if you don't know the exact number, stop making up **** next time, I test or not that's not your business. I admit mystic mobility is good, but what's the point if you can't kill anyone? Maehwa/musa can outrun a mystic in any scenario, while they have way more damage. Mystic self healing is 400hp every 6 sec and it's not protected if you don't know, we can't tp out then heal like wiz/witch, not mentioning wiz/witch have rabam healing, mystic healing is even worse than valk, cuz they heal by percentage just like wiz/witch, and look at that animation, they can simply block and heal, you won't even notice it. When you say top 2 for PVE, I know you are making up **** again, I've been in several major siege guilds, ranger/sorc/musa/zerker are better than mystic in places like hystria/manshaum/akman/gyfin.

Also I was a wiz main for 3 months, sorc main for 4 months, DK main for 5 months, striker main for 3 months and mystic main for 5 months, all soft caped, that's why I made these reasonable comment. If you have never played other classes other than wiz, you might not understand this game at all

20. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

lmao what effort do i need to two shot 480gs plebs with 270ap ?
    Yeah guess what
    its a gear based game
    you have more gear you dumpster anyone front of you without any skill needed
    you have more evasion you evade more hits without any skill needed