1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

244AP mystic dmg againist 294dp(540renown) Kuno

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Notte, Jun 25, 2018.

1. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

i dont use grab tbh, it doesnt land most of the times, u have to have your face up their butt to connect

2. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

it is considering some classes have to switch to non awakening to use their grab, so they cant just dash in protection, then grab in protection.

war, ranger, tamer, zerker, valyrie, wizard do not have anything even remotely close, your grab when failing does not get you stuck in a stupid animation being static as all hell.

you have all these advantages but dmg over other classes, yet you still want more.......

if they downed the tankiness to war/valk lvl (i know thats what the datamined sheets say but im 100% sure mystic does not have the same tankiness as war or valk, or even zerker for that matter).
    vacuum, i dont really know how that could be balanced, since few other classes have it too.

hmm lets really have a look at your lack of sa, in just non awakening you have 4 sa skills and 4 sa flows, 2 partial iframe attacks, in awakening you have 4 sa skills, 1 iframe attack, and 1 sa flow...... (i didnt count sa mobility)

thats 13 sa skills/flows, and 3 partial iframe attacks. (did not include foward guard) (most of those sa skills also have cc)

now lets compare that with musa who has, 0 sa skills in awakening (sa mobility doesnt count) and 2 sa skills with 1 sa flow in awakening.... hmmmm (no cc skills with sa)

lets have a try with war, 1 sa non awakening (mostly used as a cancel, barely does dmg), 1 sa skill, 0.5 sa flow, and a sa charged attack, which no one charges (its more like the maehwa one than the sorc charged attack). but lets count the 0.5 sa and the sa charge as full sa anyway, cos why not, so thats 4 sa skills...... hmmmmmmmmmm

lets have a look at maehwa, 0 sa skills in non awakening, 1 sa skill and 1 sa flow in awakening..... hmmmmm

now lets compare mystic with those 3 examples: musa: 3 SA; warrior: 4 SA; maehwa: 2 SA; mystic: 13 SA, 3 Partial iframe. and mystic has cc in some of those sa skills too, compared to the other who have no cc on their sa.

that sounds completely balanced to me, and you totally deserve that dmg buff.

#82 Valient, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

you play a warrior man, you should stay on the warrior forum section, your class is one of the most broken classes in the game, mystic has too many problems and the developers know that, she will be getting some tweaks soon "like all of the classes" your biased opinion will do nothing, because pearl abyss knows that she needs to be buffed.

4. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

i dont just play war, i also play musa.

what i provided were facts, what you provided was opinion. how can you call the stuff thats in the game a biased opinion?

can you show me how war is broken?

im not here to berate anyone, if i were i wouldnt go counting skills or anything to put here.

5. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

you rpovided no facts, and this is the last time i reply to you, everything you said was wrong and we all put in time to show you why. now bye bye, and go roll your face on the KB with musas perma SA and insane burst and aoe

6. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

i literally counted what was in the game, you're welcome to go count the sa skills on those 4 classes, then come back here to post what you found.

7. Srich

i would trade any useless sa skill of mistic in order to have the SA dash of musa/maewha... right now most of the sa skill have no cc and those who have sa + cc have long cd and u cant always rely on them so having a protected mobility like musa/maewha have give you the opportunity to engage whenever you want without playing the lotto rng cc.

Alot of ppl are still afraid of mistic believing its the same char of the release which was OP as **** but ,the several nerfs and the whole pvp revamp , made her like a warrior without shield and with high magic DP boobs.

The pvp meta right now is 265/275 ap and any class can kill a mistic in 2 or 3 skills with that range of ap so mistic is not tanky if u got some gear but mistic dps is **** even at 275 AP ( useless she uses the dragons which is the only time they deal decent dmg).

I think 99.50% of players that writes on this forum never seen 275 ap and never played with 275+ ap players so your consideration about any kind of pvp is irrelevant just like your comments @Valient

Keep in mind that a few more AP are game changin for some classes and meansless for some classes... a 253 ap dk do nothing to a 294 ap mistic but a 264 ap dk easly one combo a 294 dp mistik ( and yeah 264 ap is kinda nothing compared to a 275 ap dk )

The same ap scale is for musa/zerkers/sorc/ninja/walk/striker meanwhile a mistic with 253 and a mistic with 275 is barely noticiable the diff in dmg..

8. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

first off mate, less than 10% of the population is barely softcap......

that lotto rng cc, every class plays, just without any protection. and you mentioned war without a shield, well guess what, most war are that right now, block gets broken in 2 hits from a softcap player, so what does a war do? spam sa skills? spam iframe movement?

i do accept mystic is not as godly as it was before, but it is still strong considering the player doesnt just go rush in the middle and expect to survive.

the meta is not 265/275 ap, thats the very high end, considering the most geared musa on na is like 270-280. you're welcome to prove that you have 275 ap as well otherwise your comment is equally irrelevant as mine.

a 254 dk can do plenty to other classes, just not mystic or striker.

what im pointing out is, you cant have everything, sa skills with cc, lots of sa skills, tankiness, sa grab, vacuum, better base hp than every class cept zerker, protected mobility etc etc

if you want dmg, then you can have war's dmg but with the same tankiness a war has; equal trade.

but thanks for at least taking your time to respond, unlike the guy above me who just denies the facts and calls it biased opinion.

#88 Valient, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  9. Srich

You cant talk about pvp if you are not on that ap lvl which includes you in the tops guilds EU/NA.. i dont really care of the 90% of ppl who are not even softcap cuz they cant understand the differences in ap scaling between the classes because they never could compete with high end players/gears to see what is what.
    Right now the forums works this way :
    Player A kills player B... player A gear score 580+ player B 500 gs
    The player A says nothing to forum cuz he knows most of them are undergeared plebs... players B come to forum to teach others how OP their class is ( cuz he got hardly ****ed by player A ).
    Just like you, never played mistic and just by counting some useless clunky sa skills in pre awekening ,that mistic/striker have , you think the class is OP
    Mistic is still strong in 1 v 1 ( just like any other class with a grab ) but all she can do is pressing around some static SA or back walk waiting for the enemy to attack.. otherwise its a lotto cc fest where both opponents pray to resist to some random cc and to inflic some random cc.

The mith of mistic be tanky was born with the spiral torpedo +500 HP every 5 seconds and died with the removing of +500 hp heal from spiral torpedo. the actualy heal is nothing compared to spiral torpedo.

The fact that mistic has high magic dp is true ofc but If u meet a 275 ap wiz or 275 ap dk ... it doesnt matter your innate magic dp mistic will get nuked anyway so where is the tanky mistic ?

10. Srich

Equal trade is all i ask... right now dps is all that matters cuz dev killed all dp builds useless u are a ninja/kuno who can still kill with like 210 ap xD

11. Srich

To be honest zerkers right now have anything u mentioned above..but again right now the most important thing is not super armors but mobility + dps... zerkers have both and have high dp scale to melee attacks ( bad scale with magic dp ) and very high hp poll ..

Since berseker class is not very played ppl tends to understimate it but everytime i see a zerkers i see troubles moving toward me.. no matter that im 275 ap mistic and he is a scrub with 250 ap...

12. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

1st off, im not calling mystic OP.

2nd what im saying is, you cant have everything, currently mystic seems some what balanced.

3rd some classes would love to have those clunky sa skills, cos having them is better than not having them.

4th when i say tanky, i dont mean because of the 500 hp heal; i mean like, i do the same combo on a soft cap war then the same combo on a softcap mystic, the mystic defo takes less dmg.

ofc i can back you up for that one, if mystic gets a bit downed in terms of dp scaling to that of wars, she definiltely deserves more dmg.

all i want is classes to have a similar/equal advantage in their respective 'speciality'.

13. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

oh i do agree with zerkers being really strong, but all their tankiness comes from hp.

and atm i believe zerkers also do insane dmg, and their non awakening has lots of stupid sa/cc skills too. but we'll have to see how they balance that, cos atm all i've seen for zerkers are buffs after buffs (cept the grab nerf, but that was anyone with more than 1 grab).

14. Srich

here is what u dont understand mate.. mistic indeed takes less dmg but with a few more ap u still can one combo her or 1 shot her.. now lets put this in a duel point of wiew and you are vs a mistic that every 5 seconds heals himself while attacking you and all u can do is deal some dmg and see that his life go slowly down cuz of his constant heal. now remove the heal and all in a sudden her tankyness go away and whats left is just a normal char that get a little less dmg then other classes but all u need to do is increase your ****ing ap to easly kill her.

Mistic has lost her status of been tanky when she lost the heal on torpedo because that was the only reason to call her tanky. the fact that she get a little less dmg then other classes means nothing because u can fix that with stacking AP and thats why i say ppl without at least 265/275 ap should not be allowed to talk about pvp.

The funny thing is the striker still have all his heals untouched and in terms of taking dmg he is the same as mistic BUT he deals twice the dmg a mistic do.. just saying a shift F from a striker with 275 ap one shot me.. ofc playing striker is a ******** cuz he feel so clunky and stupid that i would never play it even if i tried it... the same reason i dont play zerker cuz he is ufly and deform as ****..

15. Srich

remove this

16. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

i would be up for moving that heal to a fg skill so you can kinda heal properly rather than being forced to go to the middle of nowhere.

but i agree, striker being equally tanky should not having anything above a mystic.

but their summon flow iirc was limited to 80 ap or so?

17. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Not sure why you think that I said mystic need a damage buff which I never said so in this thread. I'm one of those mystic who think mystic is actually better than all of the other classes atm.

Likewise, Maehwa is pretty good right now since red moon (FG, CC, one of the highest damage skill in the game once you learn absolute version of it) can be cancel, royal rage can counter again (FG and SA), stigma have its SA back (CC and SA) petal drill have its SA back and slow the target down like wave orb, and you can use sleet step during pre-awake. Before the "Maehwa/Musa have stamina trouble argument", my Musa friend in Vertex have 0 stamina trouble and still doing well in 1v1, RBF, node war, etc.

18. Srich

The skill im talking about which one shot ppl around is the Shift F... the flying kick which has no summons on it.. anyway almost any striker skill deal more dmg then mistic meanwhile she needs to use the dragon to match the striker dmg .. and the dragon comes out only with 3 shards which cant be achived very often but anyway she does less dmg then a striker even when used with the dragon.
    When striker was released after a couple of months a patch were added that lowered his dp and raised his damage... mistic share same dp but not the same damage and i guess soon we will see a damage buff for mistic too

19. RavenousSix

So what is the complaint here?

All I see is a mystic with 276DP taking 0 dmg from anyone while 1v5ing and taking everyone's RBF points and hitting 1k points within a couple of minutes.

Working as intended.

20. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

id say it has way too big aoe range as well for a girlie with fist weapons :D