1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

244AP mystic dmg againist 294dp(540renown) Kuno

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Notte, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

coz you and your friends dont wanna bother to learn a game doesn't mean a class need some buffs. the time of mystic domination is over. get some training with the class like every other player needs to or wait for male ranger. but dont come here with that nonesense.

2. As recent coupon reroller to Mystic... haven't noticed.

3. Srich

560 gs is where mistic starts to be viable..in 1 v 1 mistic is in a good spot but nothing compared to ninja kuno berseker or sorcs... There is no tank class when you fight high ap players. I do not ask for a buff id like to trade some sa or cc or whatever for more dmg.. But yeah this will never happens

Pkmdz likes this.
  4. Corsairpro

I feel like they can already revert back the overall pvp damage nerf which mystic got before. 4.5 to 8% maximum as I remember?
    but at the same time mystic is still in kinda good spot. not a bad class for sure
    since PA opened the test server, I think they will gradually adjust the balance little by little if necessary

alastersan likes this.