1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

272 AP Mystic Nodewar after changes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mashiny, May 10, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

didnt someone say there are no tanks in this game? oh, right, i remember, they did, when they were justifying their damage while frontlining and soaking up so much hits.

2. Kusaragii

Point me to that post please? I need to know if you are not just bullsh*ting.

3. WhySoSeeryus

i didnt say it was you. ;)

4. Kusaragii

So.. you want to say something in a sneaky way.. alright so you are just bullsh*tting.

5. Jensen

who should have SA and damage mitigation ?

1. Ranger that sits 10 miles away from fight and 3shots people with shotgun
    2. Any melee class that has to be around 10+ people throwing shlt at them.

Ranged classes lost nothing this patch while melee classes became useless in nw/siege.

Siege was already dead ( at least on EU ), now half the classes cant even siege any more.

T800 likes this.
  6. WhySoSeeryus

ok then, you are tanks i guess. tanks shouldnt few skill kill people.

7. Kusaragii

Yah but right now I can't even function as a tank... I understand Valkyrie damage can be high but that is due to the AP scaling in this game. So if they reduced Valkyrie's damage I would understand that but at least give back the lingering SA on block or SA that actually works when I use block. It doesn't seem reliable within the least.

Also, sorry about the abrasive comment earlier. I start work at 5 AM never in the best moods at that time lol.

8. Jaeger

Idk but yesterday on nw as warrior my guildies said i should focus to kill only wizards/witches and it worked very well, but before nw starts i trained a little bit and changed my combos and engage tactics. Dont know what kind of problems you have, but i think the sa spams on your class burned into your brain and you cant learn other combos/tactics so its your fault :)

KotoRena, TheReason and LinaCrysta like this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

balancing isnt over. they will see what works and what needs correction. problem with people is, they want everything. very few people came and presented their ideas in constructive manner.

"ok, lower our damage, but make us survive more or easier"

vs.

"omgzorz they nurf us, i want everything back, and then some. also nurf witchzards while u r at it, they killed me while i was engaging someone else. in the back.burning their escape skill, with their ultimate 100%. and their e buff. and protected area. and they knocked me down before so i can be hit with downattack 100% critical ulti. then they cowardly used V escape! they can do this every few minutes if people arent paying attention. nurf plox. we cant have that while i skate through few people with 3 skills."

see my point?

wasnt really phased by it, but i like the fact you apologized. thank you.

10. zenjudit

When suddenly a balance patch (literally) hits bdo. Literally, because everyone has the same number of SA, FG and whatever. People complain because they say ranged classes are OP, when they "should" be OP when ranged and ****ed up in close quarters. So now they want the ranged class to be ****ed up in ranged and close quarters....now thats the balance they are looking for.

TheReason, LinaCrysta and Mmojo like this.
  11. clangpicky

honestly, reroll to Wizard asap. with that AP, you will be a god along with the other 270+ap witchzards. go to RBF and one shot everyone, drop to a T1 guild for node wars to farm all the noobs, join calph defense milita and farm for stormtrooper title etc.. your gameplay experience will be much better

12. Angarato

lol mystics crying cause theyre not immortal ****ing apes anymore. welcome to the ranger life pleb. have to actually be careful and use your skills tactical

LinaCrysta likes this.
  13. Mashiny

Mashiny Mystic 62 EU

yeah so give us a ****ing bow then ****er

Hindsight likes this.
  14. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Read the patchnotes nerd.

All that is changing next week. Calm down. You got to be op as **** for months get over not wrecking face for a week.

15. StrangerBRZ

so action combat in their mind is a huge trade fest then. ppl throwing out all dmg abilities and see who dies first?

16. StrangerBRZ

yeah like giving live server half of the balance is "ok". like buying a car without wheels then saying "calm down nerds, you will get the wheels next week!" OMEGALMAO

17. CasualNova

Did nodewar on my Mystic last night as well, #1/2 guild on NA vs #3 and an ally.
    I was still able to hit top10 on the kills, but the gameplay I had to devise to make the class work is so pathetic I want to quit

I hope you are ready for my intense description of 400 iq post patch gameplay:

>Wait on protected Area
    >Pop E-buff so I can run in without getting ccd by random witch/wizard spells because my 3x Dash is unsafe now
    >Do the true MLG 400 IQ combo Rising Dragon - Rabam Rage Hammer - Absolute Rage Hammer
    >Celebrate hard at the intense skillful play I just made, 3 buttons INSANE SKILL
    >Either cycle preawaken super armors that do no damage or Dragons Rip because nothing else is protected
    >Hope my guild finishes the fight or die

Insane 400 IQ action combat MMO RPG right there. The best part about this all was having to use 3 or 4 STATIONARY slow animation skills that lock you, to make it truly feel like I'm playing a tab target MMO with global cooldown.

BDO actually just took the action out of action combat and left us with.. idk if I'd even call this combat. It left us with FF14 where it feels like you have a 2sec global cooldown because you only have 3 useful skills in your kit.

Garbage game.

Mashiny likes this.
  18. Mashiny

Mashiny Mystic 62 EU

yeah dudce i know what u mean dueled witch with 320 dp 252ap today we coudnt kill each other for 5min used 120pots had to refill before duel ended.....:D

19. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

I didn't say that did I?

In fact in multiple places I said its stupid that they only did half.

20. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 63 NA

1. Devs need to get a test server
    2. If your going to make everyone test at least get a QA team
    3. Don’t release half a balance patch because you failed to make the other half work(cc removal)
    4. Don’t make us into guinea pigs for an entire month and not get a test server

#40 Rionat, May 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2018