1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 boss weapons for black star

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, May 14, 2019.

1. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

...And who qualified you to speak for them? Most of the ones I talk to said they won't bother.

I foresee caphras on them when enough people have HEX max caphras PENs/PEN black star lol.

2. chendu

That's what I'd like to know too, from what I can get on Invenglobal it let you devour stuff even when you already have failstack given the stuff you devour is minimum a green +6 armor or +8 weapon ... real question being can I devour untill I get +1000fs ?
    Cause I agree even if giving a +6 armor or +8 weapon only give 1 fs ... it's still a win

3. Hemuk

With the current Devour system on LAB, it comes to a point where even devouring TET boss gear becomes RNG, you might get a failstack, you might not, and we're talking on a low-hundreds failstack.

GreyRebel likes this.
  4. GreyRebel

Or you might lose failstacks .

5. Allan1985

ohh poor little you, you had a hard time getting a dande when you were little so you feel betrayed now by the fact that you have an amazing alternative? tell me more about how you were the only poor soul that had to go trouh the hell of preordering (you are such a big bad boy).

Oh and it seem your google-ing skills are as special as you are because you can sell dragon slayer weapons :)

Smileybones likes this.
  6. Josh28

Uh... Dude, my reply wasn't sarcasm, and my question was honest. Your comment sounds snarky-butthurt though. Did I offend you? I'm really very sorry then.

Phoenixxx75 and Ben Phoenix like this.
  7. chendu

You can lose fs too ? ****
    "I'll take a bit of RNG within my RNG" <- that's the plan ?

GreyRebel likes this.
  8. Thranduil

Some will, but having a Pen Kzarka with some capra levels in it i don't see the point in switching to the new weapon, enhancing it will be very expensive and as far as i know the chance for a TeT is like trying to Pen a Kzarka/Offin.

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

As you might have noticed, Pearl Abyss either introduces gear horizontal alternatives or slight vertical upgrades for endgame players that are willing to go the extra mile. Tungrad accessories are good examples of this: given their availability and prices, upgrading from basi/crescent gives a few ap at a big extra difficulty.

10. GreyRebel

tbh i dont know , but my knowledge on the pa tells me , you shouldnt be surprised if that happens XD