1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30% chance amirite bois

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Catastigma

2020-03-06_250640062.PNG
    I did 3 pen attempt. The journal show 34 attempt lul.

Journal never worked as intented since the release.

Dont thrust what journal show and dont trust people that blatantly use this bug for thier purpose.

2. PurplePumpkin

This makes me wonder if luck possibly stacks on a player's account when they're not enhancing or doing anything that involves "luck". Cause this is something that I've noticed as a returning player too. We'll probably never get a solid answer on it tho.

3. Boink

So you are basing your assessment on the likely scenarios that the system is NOT fine. Because of a bugged journal from the OP and to further support the claim you failed 1 out of 35 with TRI Ogre (?) So how did you attempt the 0 / 3 TET Ogre? Did you bought it?

4. Myntiix

What a trash post, journal is bugged it duplicates entrys.

5. Blitzball

Bugged journal or not. This kind of enhancement fail streak happens more than you think.
    Thousands of players left the game because of this unfair enhancement system.

6. Myntiix

how is it unfair?
    everyone has to gone throught this or just not and straight up buy the gear. Its on the marketplace.

7. Boink

Yeah he failed twice. EDIT: maybe 3 times. 10 of the laytenns were repeated sequence TET Blackstar x 3-> Laytenn x 1. One if verified as a different sequence and other other is uncofirmed. \

The point of failing twice (or 3 times) yes it happens often. The bug part doesn't.

#27 Boink, Mar 6, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  8. Nextgengame

That's called bait. There is a hidden increase for chance if you are a returning player. They do this, so that they hook you to play again, an maybe spend.

9. Factorial

Hey, do you want to keep lying about not spending any money on the pearl shop some more?

10. TerrorMoose

You know. Let me tell you a story.

I have played on/off since launch. Ive always struggled to keep up with gear. Today as the game is what it is that struggle is more apparent than ever. I just can't make upgrades by enhancing, because i've seen and lived thru exactly the same screenshots you are posting - and it it jus keeps going. This misery all meanwhile my guildies are shocked when they fail 1 x TET attempt because they are used to "one shotting" everything.

Players who have played less than six motnhs, sitting at 290 AP +.

And me, playing since launch sitting at 265. And 269 is not even a realistic upgrade for me.

SO yeha. Should just get a new account to get a new roll of base RNG..

11. Catastigma

i never spended a penny on BDO. except the Starter pack at 30$ 4 years ago.
    i hided my email for avoiding be spam and the pack order number for avoid false claim.
    https://streamable.com/qvicc
    Hard to give better proof. without compromise my account

All Pearls item that i have are Gift. Never asked, Never desired.
    When you are a good person, you receive gifts.:o

#31 Catastigma, Mar 6, 2020
  12. Columba

Failing that many times in a row is extremely unlikely if the chance of each is 30%. Either the 30% is wrong or there are other variables that affect the outcomes. Google binomial equation to calculate the odds of this many failures in a row.

13. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

That's probability in a nutshell

Factorial likes this.
  14. Boink

Yeah it's called swiping. Since they increase the swipe players progression increase drastically.

Journals are bugged. It's been like that since the release on Steam. OP KNOWS how many he attempted more likely 2-3 posted the bug portion of the journal and tada...

FACTS.

15. Khondo

LOL 30% would love to see a video of all these attempts. As a streamer you would make a fortune for being "THAT" unlucky.

16. Allan1985

17. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

You can't die 10 times in 1 second.. That just a journal glitch..

#37 Dryed, Mar 6, 2020
    Boink likes this.
  18. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

So somebody else is paying for you to win. I really cannot see much difference in who pays the result is the same. Of course when you say gift you may mean from the game devs but if it is from other players there is no difference.

19. Catastigma

I believe that there is a nuance to be made when someone gives without receiving anything in return.

But I understand your reasoning. Day one the cash shop should not have existed, The items I have received should never have existed, nor the possibility of gifts. What I am saying is that these items contribute nothing to my enjoyment of the game. I would never encourage anyone to spend.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. Amirite

Don't you get a title if you fail that much?