1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30% chance amirite bois

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

What title?

2. Amirite

I can't remember it's name, just saw a title if you fails reach a number.

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Like in row or total failures?

4. DivinityDay

FTFY

Factorial likes this.
  5. Amirite

Yeah, some dude posted the title a few months back in another post. I think you have to be extreme unlucky to get that title tho. I see if I can find it again or maybe some other in here know's about it.

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, back in the day even tents could be gifted etc. ez to be "nonspender" if u got all these things for free or if you sold items ingame to get these "gifts". :D

7. MsLilith

i thought i'd point outthe % is actually half that thank the koreans who found out the proper % was around half. which makes sense.

Columba likes this.
  8. Vanadiel

That must feel sour.
    Get it, sour, lemon?
    I thought that was a funny coincidence.

Anyways, I agree with your statement. The system is so annoying and so build around revenue generation, I cannot believe people still play this game.
    I gave up on this months ago. I would have kept playing if it was not for this enhancement system.

Factorial likes this.
  9. Columba

So you think he’s lying about how many failures he’s had in a row? I had 24 tet failures in a row with probabilities above 20%. Use the binomial equation to estimate the odds of that happening. Hint it’s REALLY LOW. That’s why I don’t trust the percent chance estimates in the menu.

Reyer, Allan1985 and Factorial like this.
  10. Dalenos

#50 Dalenos, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  11. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

rng beeing rng

made 1/2 tet basi at 30+%
    made 2/6 tet cresc at 30+%
    made 0/34 tet ogres at 30+%...

12. Catastigma

You are not the probability, you are a Statistic, if its possible to fail 200 time with 30% with a 0.000001% you can be in this Statistic.

The first probability is a average, you are not the average.

13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The only way to look at the odds of enhancing success is that it is equivalent to flipping a coin, no matter the fail stacks it is fifty/fifty. It will succeed or it will fail.

14. Boink

Definitely lying. It's the internet. Read his journal he has 10 x repeated cycle of TET Blackstar then tapping TET Laytenn. Why would anyone do that repeatedly on the same black star after tapping a tet accessory which I suppose is at 110 FS?

Watch the video I have my journal 10x killed by X player but I died one time, same time frame as well. That tells you that the journal multiplies "events" and logs it 10x.

So more likely he failed 2 or 3 times since I can't read the rest of his journal logs.

I never said it doesn't happen. I said these "strings" are very rare.

15. Columba

On each , independent event. The binomial equation calculates the odds cumulative events, so 2 tails in a row is 25%, 3 tails in a row is 12.5%, 4 is 6.25% and so on. 50/50 is only ONE EVENT.

16. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Correct. It is 8 black star fails and 8 TET laytenns fails I had. They didn't all show in the log for some reason but thats just adding to the other 40+ TET accessory fails ive had. Yet low and behold I bet you I could 1 tap 5 reblath 8 times in a row on a 0 stack 3% chance or whatever it is.

This game has some seriously retarded rigged RNG I am convinced.

I did tap blackstar in between attempts also.... since you think im a liar lol. Don't really need to lie theres plenty of people in this boat.

17. reconkangas

Unfortunately its complete tinfoil, in some cases it appears that there is favor for certain aspects of those that take extended breaks and or dont enhance for long periods of time.

we have seen it all hell on the test server I was trying to make caphras stones, fastest way to do it is get peices of TET gear and just enhance it with cron. One would think that zero failstack with a 0.2% chance to succeed would make me caphras forever.
    YOU WOULD BE WRONG I made 20 TET dimtrees and worked them until i had lv 10 caphras on all armour out of those 20 TETs 11 YES 11 went to Pen on zero FS.
    Other times in test server I had a set of muskans not PEN with a 100FS until 114 attempts others were just as bad had several not PEN for 40+ attempts.

There is no rhyme or reason for it and it sure seems to me some accounts have horrible enhancement luck with certain items. Others have great luck TETing items others yet again have luck making PENs but could not make a TET to save there life. Everyone has good bad and ugly stories some like this one makes me cringe.

PurplePumpkin likes this.
  18. Boink

8 Black Star - 8 laytenns. But in your list you have 15 laytenns on that day.

According to your list: You have 7 on your list TET Black Star on your first cycle then tapped a 1 tet laytenn then tapped 4 x of TET black star and another laytenn repeatedly 10 times.

I would love to see a video of it on your journal. It has a time stamp. Just like mine when I died to 2 of different players at nouver 10x.

19. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

I'm not going to do that for you strawman. You have created some side arguments outside of the discussion based around your own opinion. You are allowed to think what you want to think and I have no desire to jump through hoops to prove anything to you.

If you want to defend this crap system be my guest, but it doesn't change the fact that I and many others experience similar results and its why people leave the game.

20. Boink

I'm suggesting that this is very rare "event" or "string'. Also the Journals are well known to show false numbers. Like you have said you failed 8 times and the journal shows 15. If i read it correctly you failed 5 times (2 of which are confirmed) which is not throwing outside the average but can happen.

We all gambled and yeah it happens.