1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 breedings 4 T7's

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by sus1228, Oct 21, 2017.

1. sus1228

As the title says I breeded 4 times using all T8 horses to level 30 and got nothing but T7's ...I think I got more
    T8's by breeding 2 T7's when I first started breeding. This RNG is a good way to lose customers as I have finally sworn off buying female skill resets. I'm ok with 50% of the time failing to get a T8 when breeding T8's but 100% of the time is BS.

There is no doubt in my mind that with the new update and new T9's coming out the table was messed with by KAKAO and if this is the way it's going to be I want no part of it. I also want to say this before the T9 release I used to get very good skills on my T8's while leveling but now it seems that in my last 4 levelings not one T8 got spring, instant accell, or drift and I have leveled over 30 T8 horses. I have 4 beautiful T8 white horses with all rocket skills and plenty of other T8 horses around all the stables. I will continue to breed but no more resets.

2. Lady Auoraustralis

I personally have better results with 7x8 combos. I have had opposite your experience so far after the patch...I have gotten horses with really good skills and my breedings have been pretty good. In this case I think maybe RNG just wasn't on your side. Though I don't blame you for not wanting to pay for resets anymore.