1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

400+ hours and not even a single piece of TRI

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by OuterOcean6, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Catastigma

Screen or Fake news xd

2. Sarinka

Joined forum =/= joined game

Edremis likes this.
  3. SavageDragon

so i needed 60FS for TRI Kzarka and 55FS for TRI Dande. I know that this are TET Failstacks but when you dont have the luck, you need to invest more.

You say you have 400 Hours. I think half of them are AFK so you have maybe 200 Hours active Playtime. I have 1645 Hours / 50% AFK. Got 3xTRI. So i don't think you are in the position to complain about time/success.

Take your time, collect enough Mem Frags, FS on Alts and then try TRI. But i know it can be frustrating.

Ginrei likes this.
  4. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

mate I am not salty at all but really really listen if that is bad for you please give up, you may enjoy some portion of the game but this particular part will just get way way way way way way way way way way worse once you start hitting them TET stacks.
    Game is gambling cancer go away do something else. If you can't cope with 10 fails or you feel bad about them I can guarantee you to get to full tet potentially thinking about pen you will have hundreds/thousand of fails.

5. Korchak

Hi all new player here and I'm very sorry in advance for obviously stupid question but, I'm going to ask anyways.
    What is 30fail stacks?
    This game is sounding like a pay to win, or am I just jumping the gun here. I've seen very lazy people in other games too and just complain a ton. I want to learn the game, master the game.
    Can gear be created? Or is it just loot and smash, repeat?
    -Kor

6. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Watch this video:

7. Escapism

you know you can force enhance green gear up to tri right?

if you dont even have green tri gear yet, there is no point in even trying for boss gear, and tri green gear also gets sold regularly by players who make it by accident while trying to fs.

Edremis likes this.
  8. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Fleuret Witch 61 EU

Mate, you do realize that Kakao is the publisher of the game and Pearl Abyss is the actual developer, right? Kakao CAN'T do anything about this.

9. ambyentlight

I love how majority on this thread think all you need is good failstacks and you will get item, failstacks have zero effect whatsoever in game its just put their to make you feel more confident and gamble.

10. Janus

I personally wouldn't call it P2W. There is a certain amount of money (probably around 100 USD) that makes the game a lot more convenient and gives a bit more efficiency to everything you do, but there is nothing gamebreaking that can only be reached with money. The RNG factor is many times bigger than any possible P2W factor imho. So if you are unlucky you can also sink 10k USD into the game and still lag behind. That said, the devs are great at monetization and you have to be careful that you don't look back at the last year of playtime and be surprised that you have spent 1k USD on it without knowing where exactly it went. Happened to a lot of people I know...

The high-end gear is looted or bought from marketplace (but not many are sold, so chances there are slim). Crafting only possible for lower end gear and pretty much only a way to save some silver compared to buying it.

One thing to keep in mind as a new player: It's definitely a marathon and not a sprint. Don't expect the speed of progress that you probably had in your first week of playing to continue like that.

11. Janus

I REALLY hope you are wrong ;-)

12. Spartakatz

That's what you get when you do 400 hours of just roleplay.

SavageDragon likes this.
  13. 2cute2shoot

"I enchant my green/white gear to tet at 30fs but I cant upgrade my gold at 50-100, what am i doing wrong guise?" l m a o.

I got my tet Kzarka at 59FS and failed crescents worth 2.4billion failing to get a 2nd tri crescent ring.
    This is all RNG, but saying you failed to get any tri items so far without giving details just shows youre A. Bullshitting or B. Havent tried properly.

How do you try? 2 tries and then you give up? Your failstack grows with each failed attempt. Theres no way not to get a tri item.

40, you need max 40, just pets and thats it.

14. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Didnt read the most of the replies, but showing the change will only have people that dont understand how chance work whine all over theforums.

Its a 50% chance > means 1 in 2 > failed 3 times, enchanting is broken!!!

15. Thanak

If you beleive in this table

[​IMG]

Going for TRI at 30 FS is 20% chance of success. 10 tries at 30 FS still has 10% chance of ending up with no TRI.

Yeah you can get luck with a TET at 20FS but it's just that... luck.

Even if you are at the cap FS (44), TRI is max 27% chance of succeding.

I failed my TET Dande 10 times and it finaly passed at 95 FS. If you keep going at it, you will eventually get it.

16. nclacs99

My comment addressed your notion that we are forced to spend money to recoup losses from enchanting.
    I was pointing out that there are ways to mitigate the risk and also offering a different perspective to the OP.

I doubt that the ability to see success/failure chance is going to change anyone's mind about enchanting. Furthermore, there are plenty of resources both in-game and outside the game that give an idea about the expected cost for success.

17. DarthRevan106

A friend is 60 hours in has full tri weapons.Tri Rosar Tri ult awak and tri Vang shield.Its all rng.Deal with it.

PS:His first tri was tri bares neck first try with 5-6 fs.

18. 2Cents

As a general rule any time you need to go outside the game to obtain information that information should have been there in the first place.

Upgrading forces you into a situation of taking a risk. However, it's not a totally blind risk. IN ORDER TO MAKE A PROPERLY INFORMED DECISION they could have presented the probability for you.

Is 30 FS worth doing a green/yellow? You SHOULD NOT HAVE TO RESEARCH THIS. The game should provide that information.

19. ambyentlight

He must have rolled one of them lucky accounts, then again its still green trash if it was like boss gear i would be annoyed but i know people with lucky accounts that are full duo boss geared within first 14 days with atleast 1 tri.

20. ChokxLZD™

I've +65fs with too many attempt for Tri Yuria Sword D:<