1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response 500 cron stones

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Ramóna, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Ramóna

hi

one of my friends want to start the game and just wanted to know if she will register today will she get the free cron stones as well? or is it only for already registered players? can't check it now that is why i am asking it here :) thanks in advance

2. Myntiix

Is that a criteria to start the game or not?

I dont think she will get them since it was a mail which was already sent out, if she did not had atleast 1 character at that time or even an account she wont receive any mails.

3. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

Hi
    She should join since we have the attendance rewards that are more worth than these 500 crons
    I think she can get all the rewards if she join now.
    And also the next week events are more interesting for new players.
    GL

Smileybones likes this.
  4. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

Sadly only the players that were with us since before the maintenance on 11.03.2020 have gotten them, even though the claim period is until April 8th before maintenance.

However, as @Frazan was kind to mention, current attendance calendars are very generous, and with the weekend catch-up mechanic (up to 2 days of rewards if you've missed any days before) it's really worth it... and there's still more to come! ^^