1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

60 millions an hour with the new gathering minigame in KR

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by crosspath, Mar 25, 2018.

1. crosspath

Souda, Prochilles and Life2v like this.
  2. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I've said this repeatedly; making the plants and their grade identifiable is a huge mistake. They'll be camped and farmed by the same people who camp the golden chests meaning next to nobody can get to them either.

I would prefer they were just like Wild Herbs - completely random what you get and therefore fairer for the population.

Stabby, andryk99, willsaf and 14 others like this.
  3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

it would be best if they just do not put it in for us

Vorkrunne and Arreyanne like this.
  4. Hemuk

These things should spawn randomly when you're gathering or something, people will get their expensive hoes ready without realizing the content will be barred from them by campers, just like the poors sabs that bought a ton of silver keys when golden chests were introduced and havent seen a single one yet.

Then again i PA played their own game they'd know this.

Happywall likes this.
  5. ambyentlight

Nice I hope we get this soon as they may as well add a zillion mini games like on facebook.

6. Kargor

Andaro, Fahfard, XLucaX and 1 other person like this.
  7. crosspath

Draggun likes this.
  8. Vesiga

Just gonna get flagged on during the mini game

9. Prochilles

How much does this effect the game? How much energy does it now require to make the op's 60mil per hour? There is plenty of ways to get energy back at low cost that could still mean this is a 50+mil an hr grind. Does anyone have a link to vid post energy patch that shows method?

10. crosspath

You can get 300 energy paying 10kk or you can use kamasylve buff and recover part of the energy while you play the minigame, 60kk an hour was the average one streamer made, probably can get far more, if you complete a tier 5 plant properly is direct 100 millions, and have seen 2 streamer get 100kk some times already.

Seems that also there is no gathering level requirement, so you can even use several characters and use a different alt every week/2 weeks instead of energy pot or night vendor.

These streamers i am speaking about are high level traders, doing ratt and other life skills, and now they only do this for a ton of hours a day. Even best grind spot is crap compared to this.

BB BDO, hello minesweeper online.

11. Gudder

ah **** me im bad at minesweeper. hope someone make a good guide about it on youtube when it comes out.

12. woots

Capitaine Courage and Draggun like this.
  13. Kargor

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242516330

14. Zaolee

Great I go there to get 1-shotted by 260 ap folks who also dominate gvgs. Their weekly pays for afk are not enough.

If someone is excited for bdo feature you're ****ing moron.

15. ambyentlight

Yeps then after PK they be like "TREE TAKEN!"

Tvvin, KikoiK and Arreyanne like this.
  16. Capitaine Courage

This is appalling.
    Like every recent update we got.

#16 Capitaine Courage, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  17. Srich

It will be nerfed before reaching EU/NA so dont worry ^_^

Andaro likes this.
  18. REdaccs

"There was a text wall about how PA care about new players", but i'm can see whats happen - PA force people to TET/PEN or quit, and most of players actually quit, and now they try to fix their fckd up.

19. Solsi

Yeah, what happens if attacked during mini-game lol? Does it cancel? Disappear? Can you fight while having the mini game up? Or what if some mob start poking you?

The concept of interacting with objects outside of safe zone and doing a mini-game that takes forever(fills half the screen), seems pretty inconvenient.

But PK'ing and guild wars are pretty much non-existent in Korean version, so probably why that aspect isn't mentioned anywhere.

Gonna be a lot of level 49.99 chars camping them here, if you're open for attacks from other players.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna get nerfed even more before reaches EU/NA anyhow. Also doubt we'll see Drieghan here until maybe fall 2018.

20. crosspath

Mobs can't harm you while in the minigame, i have seen this, and very probably players neither, let's say 100% chance. Would not make sense losing 50 energy cause a guy hit you.

This minigame will destroy most life skills and probably grinding as well. Can't compare the silver you get.