1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

62 to 63

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TSMKC ヅ, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Nice theory, since no one is level 80 and no content for such players has been released.

Since you enjoying getting your 'expertise' from Internet, you should watch level 63 streamers fighting red mobs in highest current grind spots.

2. MADE

That bs. I'm only lvl 58 yet I already getting WAY less loot from iron mine than I used when I was still lvl 52.
    The catfish (which is a lvl ~50 zone) gives basically zero loot for me.

The level difference between your level and the mob actually modifies the drop rates, which is a retarded deseign.

3. 2Cents

Didn't you just talk about the toxic environment at Sausan/Pirates that went on for years? Amazing how you quickly forget that and point to content that is just now being released lol.

I guess you wanted to dodge the fact that people have been grinding locations under their level for years across the map.

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Could you at least type an answer relevant to what you quote.

I mean you make theories on content that doesn't exist and dodge the fact that highest level players face red mobs. Any comment about this, Mr Dodge or do I need to explain you the consequences of this fact regadring how players are rewarded when grinding if they level up.

While you at it, would you care to explain the relation between the current point and your deviant behavior, that since it has been called out for years I fail to see how anyone could dodge it, beside you of course.