1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response 62 wiz looking to swap to melee

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by OGnomak, Jul 31, 2019.

1. OGnomak

just came back to game other day, was away for 6 months..wiz still feels slow/boring and just bleh...even with pretty decent gear (235 ap with nouver unbuffed and 300 dp)

Thinking of taking all gear and swapping to a melee, (i heard musa is fun and it looks fun when i see others)
    would I be taking any real losses on those extra levels I have on my wiz? Since I can transfer the 61/62 capotia accessories to my new melee char.

and secondly,would anyone be willing to 1-56 powerlevel for a pearl gift??
    thanks 4 reading

2. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Pearl gift is disabled

3. OGnomak

Oh hmm thanks for that piece of information I was unaware.

If anyone else has any other ideas as to a form of compensation I'd be happy to oblige. Looking for ASAP, as I have a new found obsession with getting a melee (prob musa) to 56 and swapping my wizards tet weapons over to musa tet. THAT is still possible right?? ( paying 3k pearls for weap exchange things) Assuming that process is also instant,since so pricey.

ALSO- I'm trying to assess my losses on my wizard as it is a wopping lvl 62..did it gain anything beyond the capotia Ring/earring by getting 62?? ty

Ty a million

4. Nycroyse

Witch and wizard have been buffed in pve short time ago. About melee class, i think you should try all of them before you will reroll to not regret. Check out what you like the most, watch some guides and then pick what class is comfortable for you. From what i remember if im not wrong then weapon exchange coupon(main/sub/awa) is limited to one per family. There is nothing new for 61/62 level but you can enhance capotia accessories to pen, its not worth but still, possible.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. OGnomak

I could've sworn on my two capotia pieces it says not upgradable

as for playing all melee, I've seen musa plenty..all other melee looks boring/stale to me..gameplay is fast/fluid/and u look like a samurai..wiz looks weird..plays slow/boring/dull and loses most 1v1's unless outgear. Even if wiz/witch got a PVE buff they're still slow and boring lol got my mind on musa XD- on a final note you're saying once i swap my tet dande/tet kzarka over thats it forever as far as exchange coupons?? beyond that I'd be forced to sell on AH if i wanna reroll right

6. Nycroyse

yes if im not wrong after you use coupons you will need sell your weapons to buy new one

7. OGnomak

appreciate the info, sounds like i didnt lose much if anything then since I can transfer the capotia pieces from my 62 wiz to my 56 musa (when hes 56 in a few hours)

8. Nycroyse

gl then with your new musa

9. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Most people that help fast level players will do it for the bell and elixir buffs as they are getting some silver and levelling xp while they do it. Many guilds regularly have these grind sessions for their members to help level them faster. So my advice is join a good guild and ask for help

11. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hey there @OGnomak! I understand that after a while, you may wish to re-roll and it can be sometimes be a tough decision on finding which class best suits your playstyle and that you'll actually be happy playing. While I do see you've decided to go with Musa, you could also check out some of the other classes to see if they are to your liking as well ^^

Also, for the Weapon Exchange Coupons, there is no limit on the amount you can purchase so you could re-roll from class to another and then to another again if you wanted to try out more.

Take care and also thanks to the community for their comments on this!

12. Artorias_Dusk

Just do the questline. It gives good Exp now and some SP, together with nice items and failstacks. With 54, you can go to Kamasilvia, to the place Mirumok Ruins, people grind there as a group of 3 and most time accept 2 leechers. Best exp ingame btw.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.