1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

66,000 Caphras stones got listed in the past 4 days. wut??

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Veight

I have 15mil, what am I doing wrong with my life lol

C4rdinal likes this.
  2. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

This is sort of the same thing i said in another thread 2 days ago.
    koi and octopus combined wasn't even close to the potential of this event.

It doesn't really matter imo. Thanks to the current pvp system, a guy in a full pen can easely kill another guy in a full "hex", it all comes down to who gets to cc the other first. Moreover, I also believe that a person with tet+pen gear (not full pen) can also do the same.
    Thanks to the renown system, everything is ****ed up. If we had a normal pvp system, these differences would matter a lot more, but above a certain point, it just doesn't matter anymore. That's why I truly believe that in a soft cap gear (full TET weaps/armor with full TRI BiS accessories) you are basically good to compete with like 85-90% of the playerbase, or even more.

Arzurag likes this.
  3. Prochilles

People were able to literally make 100s of billions and no one should be bothered?

Hackers/bots/caphras and hards/sharps, why are you trying to turn my attention. I mean it man every time you speak there seems like a hidden agenda.

Sizer likes this.
  4. Arzurag

It's kinda funny how ridiculous the damage nowadays is. It doesn't matter if you get killed with 260 ap or 300 ap, you are dead anyway.^^
    A problem that warframe had and partially still has to fight with. Though, how they managed it is only a bandaid-fix. They simply increased the defensive stat of most enemies exponentially, when at a certain level.
    Well, it works but also makes player's defense rather pointless and encourages exploits

RealXared likes this.
  5. AlwaysSaltyAF

im just correcting the info ppl r gettin trolled by. i mean gz u can seamonster farm for what? 3 months? to get like 24bil back when it was easier to do the seamen farming ya? so thats 2bil a week * 12 weeks. that affords 1 pen item, 1 pen item every 3 months isnt unreasonable imo. given there are 12 gear slots.. itll only take 36 months to get full pen if u can win them all via pre order at 24bil each. 36months go by n bam the gear is prob raiseed to +25 by then and every1 needs to re-enhance, but guess what there are no +24/+25 items to buy, so seamonster farming that generates silver is pointless as u need to farm the new enhancement mat to enhance to +24/+25, since silver is useless, ya? seamen farming only helps the noobs get to softcap easier, and it doesnt rly help catching up to ppl that are 290 ap, as the 290 ap, and lets face it getting to softcap after months of seamen farming just to get 1 shotted by every single skill from a 290 ap guy isnt that worth imo, but hey there are t1/t2 guilds that those new softcap players can join n thats all swell i guess.

anyways, seamen farming i guess is mostly done as caphras farming is a lot more relevant to the current game's agenda, unless u seamen farm to pre order caphras, but tbh that is kinda a bad way to do it imo.

Maginha likes this.
  6. Rhenar

I don't think so. When I open the Wealth ranking all I see is the player names and their ranking. How do you get the amount of silver to show?

7. Maginha

Yeah this event is way to broken....

#27 Maginha, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    RealXared likes this.
  8. Arturia Pendragon

Arturia Pendragon Witch 62 NA

BigBagles was in my Old guild. Him and Emperian were always rich, but I think Emperian quit. a couple months back. Prob got burnt the fk out.

9. Velexia

There be hackers out there in the woods, snatchin up chests like candy. Teleporting around one shotting them (because pets apparently ignore the chests defenses completely and one shot the chests)

I literally ran into one four or five times today. A Wizard in a black ghillie suit, with light skin and short black hair. His minimap icon would blip in, and blip out instantly. Then at one point he appeared right in front of me. No weapon out, just standing still, and disappeared just as fast before I could get a screenshot.

#29 Velexia, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  10. Maginha

To be fair, i hunted alrdy hundreds of chests without hackung, i rly dont think hacking is the prob here, its alrdy broken if you have a BAD chestrun without hacks....

60 gold chests, hundreds of hards ez 500+ caphs the legit way....

Ou nrly forgot the 500 crons....

Dont get me wrong, i happily take it, but its so far from the normal rate you can aquire such things it blows my mind

Im sorry for all who are not able to nolife this, just imagine how much you can farm now when were all out to work

11. ambyentlight

Speed hack no doubt helps a tone with this event.

12. Rysingmoon

How do you farm 450 Caphras a day?

13. ambyentlight

from the treasure chests its easy.

14. Maginha

You get a lot more than caphs, crons add up pretty hardcore also, and lots of hards and golden chests

15. elgen

By in large you don't. Maginha's numbers are within range for someone that knows how to farm them and put's in some work up till now. Thing is the production will not increase above what it already is. Instead per person it's decreasing as more and more people are taking part in the event.

16. AlwaysSaltyAF

upload_2018-9-17_5-28-45.png

up to 86k already. lmao this event is insane. prob never gonna be a mass farming event like this ever again. crazy af.

17. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Unethical tip for increased event participation uptime: have a friend with flu spit in your mouth in order to aquire sick leave. It's that time of the year.

Andaro likes this.
  18. Maginha

Hmm, didnt thought about that.... you avaiable? <3

Jokes aside, when ur on vacation right now, ez one cronned pen attempt a week imao...

19. jangalangz

20. Srich

This event is only the begining.. Anyway some ppl in here says that silver is worthless now because you can hex a pen ,with capras, meanwhile they re not even full pen sound so damn stupid.. What if a person who is already full pen ,that is able to pull 20 to 30 b a month, starts to pre order the capras for 4 m each? He would be hex way before anyone and you know why?

#40 Srich, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018