1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7000 VPs preordered. . .

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by iKaneki_Ken, Sep 9, 2019.

1. robertthebard

So you find out you're full of crap, and move the goalposts because it's inconvenient? So in a PvP-centric game, people get bored and leave because of the devs, while, the whole point of PvP is that short of building some initial mechanics in for it, it's completely dev free. Go ahead and provide a quote where I claim a game ends at max level? I'll wait.

2. LightningFFXIII-4

BDO is not a PVP centric game. It's just a grinding simulator with some "PVP" on it to give you a reason to grind some more.

Fearless V, 2Cents, Icywave and 2 others like this.
  3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

"Every MMO I've ever played tells me that once players reach max gear, they rapidly become bored"

I also typed, yet you didnt even seem to read...We're off topic.

#43 Kynreaa, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  4. robertthebard

This discussion had moved well beyond just DDO.

5. robertthebard

...and, that doesn't say what you claimed I said.

6. iKaneki_Ken

Simply put, no, I am not one of those people either. I'm not ignorant enough to believe I have any right to tell a person they have no right to speak just because I don't agree with their opinion.

7. jangalangz

You know just because there are 7000 orders, it doesn't mean you can't get one before 7000 are posted. Pre-order wins at the max price are RNG :).

8. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

mean ppl should know that already, to what ever question about bdo you answer "its RNG" probably 95% of times your answer is correct

Lefteye, Fearless V and zhagsten like this.
  9. MMoNoob

damn i want to buy a value pack but want the kr version

10. ༼༻༒༺༽

In the first few years of hardcore playing BDO, I spent 1000,s of real dollars on costumes, furniture, mount and ship skins, pets, inventory, weight, etc. I'm not exactly proud of that fact, but I'm more than happy to allow averages to lower the cost to entertainment value while I play casually. I always have a pre-order for a VP up on the market, unless a costume pops up I want and I'll swap over. It's nice as a casual player to log in after a few weeks to a few months and find some nice goodies won.

So yeah... I'm guilty of ordering VP packs, even if I'm 7k in line for one.

Fearless V likes this.
  11. Qexel

For as long as I've played this, they've never changed this and I doubt they ever plan to.
    All the best with it :P

EDIT

HEY WHERE'D ALL MY OLD COMMENTS AND LIKES GO

12. Icywave

True, also most actual quality PvP interaction is done in the Battle Arena where you're actually doing practicing, very rarely will you be inclined to even spend the time to fight for spots, easier just to swap channels or duel for it and go your separate ways because time = grinding money.

13. TeRRoRibleOne

I wish they would delete Pearl Item selling on the MP... then the crybabies can't cry about having to wait to get it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. LiquidEmotion

Took me 5 weeks to get mine when I last was playing the game and that was in June. People say "You can just buy VPs off the market place." but honestly good luck with that.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. Hemuk

Until PA stops the BS and starts putting 30 day postable Value Packs into bundles, we'll never see a decrease in the amount of preorders, they do 20 day VPs in most so you cant post them in the MP, so people that constantly jump into bundles prolly have dozens of 20 day VPs they cant sell, they want VPs to be individual purchases everyone has to constantly do; for the small chance that you go ahead and buy a bigger amount of pearls cause you "might aswell".

16. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

or let people list the 90 days ones from all the lootscrolls.

17. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Why not just everything in the pearl store?

I mean really..why not?

Bundles before, or after they are broken up, an all.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Hmm..I didnt see past the baby eating part of your quote..so excluding that phrase...Your saying its my opinion that:
    "Maybe because every cent spent in the shop funds a company on top of providing an unfair advantage to people with a life over the neets"

The baby eating part is what's garbage...

How this company monetizes is not opinion..That's just fact.

Now..why not just let everything they offer in the Pearl store, be allowed to be registered to the central market? Are you saying it will generate too much profit?

19. Hemuk

Because the way it works right now is perfect; people have to buy their own functional outfits, inventory weight and VP, mini whales that jump into every bundle are stuck with more 20 day VP/Kama Bless than they'll ever need but cant be posted; so whomever didnt get that VP/Bless spent money to get his own and finally whales want the best silver for their buck so they go for outfits or anything that has a discount in the pearl shop, and guess what never gets a discount? 30 day VP lol

Crown.png

God bless Crown Eagle discount and whales tho; those PEN manos tools aint gonna enhance themselves.

GamePois0n likes this.
  20. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

You are actively supporting the pay to win in this game even if you never spend your own money to buy all those costumes for melting. You are part of the problem.