1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response 75mil for 10 mem frags

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by apeirion, Sep 21, 2017.

1. apeirion

so I was a lazy and decided to pre-order memory fragments I put 10 and 750k for each i look at my inventory I only had 1 mil left I was like wot so opened and closed the market a few times to see if it was just a visual glitch well it wasn't. so I just came back from vacation which was 2.5 months long so um I forgot how to cancel pre-orders and well I spent 75 mill for 10 mem fragments

2. ThunderPL

ThunderPL Reilhardt Archer 59 EU

Aaaand that's ur problem, rly, nothing they can do about that

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Nobody's fault but yours.

4. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

Math is math, but 750k x 10 has never equalled 75 million.

5. apeirion

yeah thats y im reporting it it should be 7500000

6. ChoeChoeTrain

You probably added an extra zero but if not submit a ticket.

7. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

In this case, as mentioned above, you might have typed an extra 0 while registering the pre-order. If in doubt, you can send us a ticket and we can double-check the amount that was paid for it.

In the future, you can cancel a pre-order by visiting the marketplace manager, clicking on Market > Manage Pre-Order > Cancel.

8. AtmaDarkwolf

except u cannot cancel it afaik before it would have gone up and completed.

Same with putting items up for sale, you cannot cancel it for long after it's already gone for sale. (This needs to change, maybe put a 5min delay if you cancel a sale before u can put another, but as it is, if u screw up and misstype your price, your borked)

Also adding , in the box when typing in numbers might be a good idea too, as it is 150000000 looks alot like 15000000 and 1500000000 if not very careful and counting the zeros (and even then can screw up) with the font we have ingame, but 15,000,000 is easily distinguished from 150,000,000 and 1,500,000

9. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

As of now, players can't cancel the listing after an item is placed, as if that was possible, everyone could guarantee that an item goes through pre-order, when that isn't intended by game design. However, adding a cancellation time period and delaying the pre-order phase (so that you can cancel the listing before it's decided if the item goes through pre-order) is actually a very good idea. That might delay the time it takes for items to hit the market though.

I'll also pass on the suggestion of having the numbers better distinguished in-game, as I have personally put a few too many zeros when selling stuff myself.