1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A 300 mil fish

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Stabby, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Stabby

Anyone play in KR know where it's from? Personal or guild fish? From the blue whale maybe?

[​IMG]

2. Arch enemy

3. Stabby

From google translate.

ID: 1110/1 A strange fish icon assignment District Name: All Category: Village Grade: 1 Start NPC: icon - 克里奥 - Description: The fish merchant in the village of Belia, Creo, looked at the strange fish he had holding and said it would be a mysterious thing to tie it to the boat. ※ The request is not supported for directions, but a small circle range is displayed on the world map. ※ If you find a fish with a strong flavor, you can re-receive it again. ※ If the request condition is fulfilled and you give up, you will have to rescue the fragrant fish again.

Belia = Velia I take it?

upload_2019-7-6_14-19-41.png

Translated:

A deep-fried fish 韩 服 名字: Fish with a strong flavor icon Consumables Load: 0.02 LT Life span: 1d - Description: It is a kind of mysterious fish that is made of odor, which is connected to one another. ※ Before using this fish, you should order a bizarre fish commission to Belia village NPC Creo. ※ You can not hurt a living creature from a server in progress before / before occupation. ※ You can not use deep-fried fish in the hour before the appearance of the same World Head as the creature to wake up. ※ If you are trying to wake up a creature that sleeps in the same time zone with another adventurer, the later waking creature disappears. ※ There is no disadvantage even if I die in dealing with a living creature that wakes up. 购买 价格: 0 交 价格: 無法 販 売

4. Arch enemy

yes belia=velia and the name of npc is crio not creo

5. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Lmao, is the icon for the fish a golden whale?

2Cents and iller like this.
  6. Arch enemy

if i translate the name of the object is Golden ghost whale so yes

because the game was released first in Korea if I'm not mistaken.
    and that pearl abyss is a Korean company

#6 Arch enemy, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

This game has alot of sponsored content from Korean Cafe Bangs...Not everything is going to translate over here correctly.

They are far more lax on their gambling vice allowances over there...So much more capital flows into the powered pockets.

8. Vanadiel

Yes, so why not write everything in English first? They can translate it into Korean afterwards.

9. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

ROFL, Maybe because English is quite possibly the most backwards, non descriptive languages known to man?

10. The Skulltaker

I guess its because its easier for them to write in their native language, and seeing as the game started off in korea and theres alot of new/old content missing in our version it kinda makes sense.

Can you imagine if stuff got released in english and half of korea couldnt understand the game till language patch xD I would be triggered lol :D

Ѧ| Chaotic, Arch enemy and Solitaire like this.
  11. Vanadiel

It would force them to release one for Korea while at the same time English would have been released.
    Right now there's no haste on their end to release a proper English version. Just look at the multitude of spelling errors that are still present in the English version as of today.

It's so bad Kakao stopped their "report spelling errors" program. Remember they had that a while ago and it died a silent dead?

I tend to disagree with you. Airports always have English signage for a reason.
    Never been in an airport that did not have "English signs."

#11 Vanadiel, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  12. Darlgon

You have it backwards. They write everything in Korean, then translate it into Engrish. Its why Korea gets stuff months before us.

Most of the developers and management ONLY speak Korean. Go watch the HeidelBall.

13. Stabby

They are a Korean company. Korean devs that, guess what, speak Korean (shocker). Kakao publishes and localizes it for us. The game is published in many countries. Russians for example, don't speak English. I highly doubt that it's mandatory education there. Quit being vain.

XLucaX likes this.
  14. Lefteye

What do you mean? Every Russian I’ve met speaks English. Granted I met them all in the US, hehe.

XLucaX likes this.
  15. Vanadiel

I know all of this. But that does not mean it has to be like that.
    Sometimes a minor change can make a big improvement.

If they want to go global as a company, they will have to start thinking about how to do their English translations properly.
    Having spelling errors in a product is a no no for a global company.

It's something they honestly have to work on. Might as well start somewhere.