1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few QOL changes that may profit BDO EU/NA

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kynreaa, May 6, 2018.

?

Dont vote!!..Unless,

1. You enjoy the status quo?

2. You want change?

3. Read my post.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61

1.Change family wide buffs, (kama blessing, cliff guide, etc) excluding value pack and golden bell, to operate on an hourly timer that stops when not logged on. Advertise 7day buffs as 168 hour buffs instead. Perhaps change inventory items to be that way as well(Explorers compass, Loyalty temp items, etc), activating while doing afk activity's would not change duration, except people would save time if disconnected.

2. Enchanting gear should show % to succeed or fail enchant based on current "failstacks" on the item during enchanting, this should not be hidden information. Show how much your "failstacks" will increase, and how much it will change the % to succeed or fail if you decide to continue "failstacking", or actually hope the enchantment succeeds.

3.The softcap has increased, as such this event that drops up to +15 green gear, and up to duo accessory should remain permanent, the market should adjust accordingly. Adjust the loot table accordingly as well.

4.Get rid of AP/crit dmg caps, and make it so if hostile/flagged red, it gets rid of the pve aggro limit of 8 (16 if your a tamer) mobs, or if your in the Arsha server, no mob limits anywhere. This is a grinding game..
    If the goal is to keep higher level players away from low gear level areas, stop artificially making low level areas the best place to farm by setting AP caps. If Kama is awarding +15 green gear, Lemoria, and up to duo acc, yet Mediah is capped at only +4 green gear and .0000001 chance of a basic yellow, Valencia drops regular and pri accessory's and up to +12 green gear. Catfish area pretty much stays on today's loot table with 1-3 relics an hour....the pvp/pve community will self adjust. Guild alliances and etc will actually matter.

5. Pearl shop/event item glasses should have the toggle ability to show damage numbers, different style glasses show different style of dmg numbers kinda like the game Maple Story. Allow the earring accessory to toggle renown rank of other players in sight.

6.Add the "miss, or evade" pop up, for when you deal 0 dmg during a direct graphical hit due to the PVE-mobile, or players successful evasion stat kicking in.

2. elephantgrey

1) why are you logging off in an AFK game?
    2) this would only lead to people complaining more because they don't understand how percentages work. "But I failed, and had a 95% chance to pass, that's impossible".
    3) we can't always have this Blackstone event on.
    4) yeah sure. I think everyone should stay at sausans forever too.
    5) they have said many times they don't want to do this.
    6) this one's not bad, as long as there's an option to turn it off.

Krog Gar likes this.
  3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61

1) why are you logging off in an AFK game? I wrote disconnected
    2) this would only lead to people complaining more because they don't understand how percentages work. "But I failed, and had a 95% chance to pass, that's impossible". No it would not
    3) we can't always have this Blackstone event on. If Kakao wants to generate more revenue and a larger customer base it should.
    4) yeah sure. I think everyone should stay at sausans forever too. Actually my suggestion would solve this problem on many levels
    5) they have said many times they don't want to do this. Ok, Iv never seen it though
    6) this one's not bad, as long as there's an option to turn it off. Thank you. :)

#3 Kynreaa, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they cant put success rates on enchanting, that would make people feel like it is hopeless. :D

id like to see it tho.

also, we need more abundance of enchanting materials. i know they make money on low availability of memory fragments, but they could boost shards and hards for starters. also, they could make those scroll animations and waiting shorter. that is just plain torture to make you buy artisans.

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61

That feeling of hopelessness is already there after everyone watched some dude fail pen up to 300+ failstacks...at least this will prevent under stacking accidentally from novice players.

Memory fragments are abundant enough currently to not need artisans unless you plan on profiting from Lemoria, Liverto or blue awakened weapons anyway(as in buying artisans, and using them on blue gear to turn a profit enhancing)...so that is a business model I can live with on Kakao's part.

Relic shards are easy to get, and provide the bottle neck for low level boss gear enhancing exactly as intended....

It would be nice if they based concentrated stones on difficulty and skill from a pve point of view, rather then rng and mindless grinding of life skills.

#5 Kynreaa, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018