1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lil help getting decor stuff in-game.

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Raven Croft, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Raven Croft

So I moved to the mountains and moved in and I did some visitation of the others living there and I came upon this lil dancing broom and I was wondering where I can get on myself. I also want to know where I can get those white trees as well.

So pls help me out guys.

2020-02-10_128808080.JPG 2020-02-10_128845657.JPG

2. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

The dancing broom is a halloween themed pet, but I forget if it was limited time to purchase. The wizard gosphy you can also see is still available, so maybe you could double check :)

The white trees are this item
    https://bddatabase.net/us/item/1347/ which you can get one of from one of the kamasylvia main questlines.

A long time ago there was also a kamasylvia release celebration event where you were able to buy several of these for 1 loyalty. I suppose now if you wanted a couple you could do the questline on a few alts.

Fair warning, I have these trees installed in my own residence, I can only play on optimal or low quality settings, at some point the trees "broke" and instead of being visible as white and glowing, they now appear dark grey on those settings.

Raven Croft likes this.
  3. Raven Croft

No worries about the settings I got dude. I got a Samsung 49 inch pc screen 5k and good settings on BDO. Plus a strong pc to go with it all. I will ask BDO for the dancing broom. I would love to have it for myself. I will also check the M-Place for the trees. :)

ViktoryiaV likes this.