1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A meme offer for all you Trout fishers on NA

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by 2monthslatenonamesleft, Aug 15, 2019.

1. 2monthslatenonamesleft

With the Guru Trade Meme over and the markets all buggered because of the fishing event, I grow bored in BDO. I sit around AFK processing all day and my meme levels have dropped below 9000. I find this is unacceptable so I make this offer to all Trout fishers at the Terrmian Waterpark on the NA servers.

I will buy all your Bottles of Sea Water for upto 4000 silver until the event is over*.

So if that is something you normally do at a river but can't because you are out at the sea all day or you just want to spend your energy for some afk gathering exp peppered with the occasional Petal/Hard/Hoof, have at it.

* Must be Sea Water. Must be posted before the event ends. I'll clean it out ONCE when the servers are up after. I'm not going higher then 4000, that's already almost double what it currently is. NA server only. Expect up to 3 to 8 hour sell times depending if I am home or sleeping.

2. Dalenos

This is very suspicious >.>

#2 Dalenos, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  3. 2monthslatenonamesleft

It's true.

I can't prove that its not all going to be used for some nefarious exploit that'll crash the servers. Or that I am not making a 200 IQ play in hopes that said useless item will be super important five years from now. Or that I don't have inside info on the new great sea content. Or any number of any theories people can come up with.

Another, more simple, explanation is that I really am just bored, rich and have silver burning a hole in my storage.

It's not like no one has ever quit and offered to buy a bunch of useless stuff for people before or anything.... /s

#3 2monthslatenonamesleft, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019