1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aakman.temple vs Gyfin temple Solo

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by HogWash, Oct 1, 2018.

1. HogWash

What one gives more xp? Solo
    I am softcap with tet kutum lvl 61
    2.5k trash loot per hour and under 0.2% xp at Askman

2. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Gyfin solo and aakman? I'm pretty sure it's a no brainer who considering Aakman is built for solo and Gyfin for parties.

Gyfin trash is what like, 15k ? If you can do more than half than the average aakman hour then I'd say it's worth it, that means at least 1k gyfin loot, can you do it? :)

3. HogWash

I never been gyfin temple so i don't know
    Was wondering what the SOLO xp per hour is there ! Soft cap zerker lvl 61 tet kutum

4. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Aakman wasn't built for solo. It was built as group content. It's just dated.

TarkusBlack and GamePois0n like this.
  5. Sandpit_

The only way to find out is to try it, a lot depends on your gear, buffs, class and skill. Just try it, it's the only way

6. There is no reason to solo Gyfins as the loot is instanced (everyone gets loot from each mob).

If you feel you have solo Gyfin clear speed, you should solo Hysteria anyway.

7. HogWash

OMG I am asking about XP per hour
    What is wrong with you fools!

"I am softcap with tet kutum lvl 61
    2.5k trash loot per hour and under 0.2% xp at Askman"

So I wondering if maybe!!!! the xp at Gyfins is a lot more!!!!
    SOLO

8. DCoVeR

It is but with extreme gear, like 269 nouver maybe or still not. With softcap gear you won't be much efficent in gyfin solo with exp.

9. Schinrah

It's not efficient at your gear lvl, not by a long shot, neither in XP nor in Silver per hour. Frankly if you want EXP even aakman is the wrong place to be with just softcap. You'd likely be making more silver and exp at Manshaums, and you'd be making a hell of a lot more EXP if you'd go to spots like DesertFogans or Gahaz.

P.S: Different story if you do Gyfin with a group, then you'll be making quite good EXP aswell as money at your gear.

Thelemna likes this.
  10. HogWash

Thank you for simple to the point answer

11. HogWash

That's what I thought thanks.....
    I was doing Ronaros at about 0.6% xp per hour but the cash per hour was pants

12. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

Soloing aakman is practical with much less gear than gyfin. Gyfin will give much more experience if you have enough gear to solo it efficiently. Gyfin money won’t be better than aakman unless you have crazy fast clear as gyfin has group loot and I can make more money from aakman trash in an hour than I can when 4 other people help me kill gyfin mobs for gyfin trash in a group that clears the gyfin main rotation before respawn.

The bottom line is gyfin will be better XP and worse Money than aakman at very high AP (269+). I don’t see gyfin ever being better money due to the way gyfin trash is party loot and I make more trash at aakman than I can with a full party in gyfin (other party members don’t reduce my trash loot).

13. zeezero

Gyfin isn't viable solo. You will get crap xp. Like 0.1% per hour maybe and high death chance. They are high xp per kill, but massive hp. Best xp I've found is Forest Ronaros because of marni stones. It's very viable to do 0.35%-0.5% per hour depending on xp buffs. But don't expect to take home much cash. maybe 12-20 mil per hour depending on drops.
    I haven't done aakman or hystria so can't compare.
    I'm 61 zerk 554 renown softcap with Kutum and Narcs.

14. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Instead of being mean... as one could argue you would be deserving of in this instance.

I will just say, lol.

15. Pavo

But you just called everyone fools cause all you care about is XP!

Or is contradicting yourself a thing now in millennial speak?

16. Claydough

Um no its not???

Just because afew early streamers went there in a group doesnt mean its designed to be group content

17. Lemon Crush

It was introduced as group content... they literally said it was group content lmao. Has nothing to do with streamers. Like I said its dated.

Maybe you are forgetting back when this was released... 200+ ap was geared. You weren't soloing ****. People didn't have softcap not even close at that point in the game.

And the recommended by the game was party 200+ap. Or close to it I dont remember actually.

#17 Lemon Crush, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  18. SumAussieCobber

You cant solo gyfins with just being soft cap you need to be 268+ off memory and a DK or Sorc and as i have farmed alot of gyfins its the best place for exp. If you just after the EXP and have books for exp then gyfins will be your home until 62 i did 61/62 in just over 2 weeks of grinding and that was before the changes to 60+ exp too

19. Claydough

Group content that doesnt drop partied loot :thonking;

20. Lemon Crush

Ya like I said dated.

They only introduced those features in kama.

You should probably start paying more attention before attempting to correct people.