1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aap to ap scaling

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by shanetank, Dec 5, 2019.

1. shanetank

So I've been hearing these rumors that the scaling from awakening ap to main hand ap is currently bugged and is not being applied for succ.
    Has anyone else tested this out?

2. T800

3. shanetank

So, Ive been digging around everywhere I could find any information on it and right now there are 3 ideas from what I could find.

1: PA put in a static value for scaling the dmg and never changed it on release.

2: we aren't receiving any scaling from awakening ap (evidence is shown by swapping awakening weapons making no difference)

3: scaling is bugged and double dipping from the awakening skills AP. (this one is less likely)

4. T800

Looks like it does carry over the standard 30% of Awakening Sheet AP according to this tests:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser.../new_and_improved_test_of_succession_ap_from/

5. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

According to what I've heard from succ warriors they can't tell any difference from with greatsword and without but some tests also show that it is 30% of AAP is applied to your AP in succ and I think devs even said that too if I'm not mistaken. As far as I'm concerned it's working as probably, except that just means some rather unfortunate things...