1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Abdul Jaum and the Abyssal Rebox

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Saphala, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Saphala

So I am trying to Re-box my Abyssal weapon and Abdul is not giving me the quest 'Black Abyssal Weapon Exchange", and I do not know why.

I Re-boxed the weapon back when Shai launched and gave it to my Shai.. It has been a few weeks since then, and Abdul doesn't offer me the quest even with all quests selected.

2. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

The only thing that comes to mind is perhaps you have to have finished the story quest with the NPC you want to get the exchange quest from him? It's called "Legendary Fighter" Mediah story quest.

I haven't tested this, however.

3. Saphala

That questline is once per family.. I am on my Shai and the quest chain shows as having been completed.. I'm going to the character that did the quest on, to see if that allows me to take the quest.

4. Saphala

That didn't help either

5. Saphala

Oh my word.. I'm such a goof! He would not give me the quest.. because I had *just* done it

You speak to Abdul Jaum during the quest "The Prophet of God" I just Spammed R on him and at some point picked up the quest from him and completed it without even noticing... Then I thought about reboxing teh weapon because Soldier's grave is a bit tough for a +15 weapon.. and yada yada now I have a reboxed weapon >.<

#5 Saphala, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @Saphala, I can see that figured out what was stopping you from reboxing your Abyssal weapon. It's always something simple that causes the most problems. In any case, at least you now know for the future if you ever want to rebox your Abyssal weapon again. Have a great day :)