1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About Kuno's preawaken 100%

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Notte, Jul 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Notte

Why everyone else has a sa 100% and kunos have a iframe 100% that cc ppl for 3 secs and deals **** tons of damage?

2. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

striker has iframe on the full ult while kuno doesn't , you literally get killed or grabbed while casting your ult and it does less dmg than most ults in the game

you wont die from it if you stop trying to hit them like an ape and just defend urself maybe

git gud basically

edit: on top of that, valkyrie's ult is also partial SA , partial iframe and does way more dmg

on top of that kuno's ult has 4 seconds cast time while other classes have 1 sec at most and they can't be interrupted even remotely as easily and the enemies cant'be saved by random heals or PA's that come halfway thru casting the ult or some random kid grabbing u after 1 pulse cus he doesn't care if he lives or dies and has low iq

#2 irrelevant, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Diazine, Mesuka and Nachbarin like this.
  3. Notte

striker's ult does not cc people, way lower dps comparing to kuno's, I've never seen a kuno grabbed while casting ult, the preanimation is very fasat, it takes no time to start.

If I see it coming I would defend myself, but when I am in the range and didn't notice there's a kuno casting out in that 0.5 sec I am basically dead.

Valk's ult takes 2 secs to cast, before that, way easier to dodge, I talk from my own experience in rbf, it's just way easier to get hit by kuno's ult than valk's.

4secs is not accurate, be sides how is ppl supposed to interrupt remotely when it's iframe?

4. SKS_DK

Did lemon reroll to kuno? Now i guess every class is OP ( including tamer) except kuno right,

Factorial likes this.
  5. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Striker will get CC-ed out of Ult windup almost 100% of the time as the iframe of it does not activate with the animation strat, or sometimes doesnt activate at all and you get cced/grabbed mid ulti. I wish it was as reliable as it should be, but it really isn't.

Damage of the awakened 100% got a bit better with the recent buffs, but is still not spectacular and doesn't CC. Striker has to rely on a teammate to CC/vacuum people so they don't just walk away from the ult (which they can do at any point). Since we lost KD on skull crusher we lost the ability to setup ulti for ourselves out of 1v1, where ulti isnt really needed at all. Compared to Kuno who can just pop up from thin air and ulti you to death if she so wishes.

Both have their ups and downs, but Kuno's 100% is straight up better

Nachbarin likes this.
  6. Prim nw

Lmao, if u wouldn't play kuno u would be the one writing this thread.. Hope noone takes ur posts serious anymore-if anyone ever did

7. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

nice rage cause i corrected some guy spewing misinformation. Why the actual flock would i care about it if i wasn't playing? whats your iq again..? if someone writes bs about your class, feel free to correct him lmao as long as he's wrong and ur not i wouldn't care

sounds like delay desync, general issue

4 seconds is accurate and its only iframe half of the time

why do you write stuff that simply isn't true. Sounds like you're one of those monkeys that run towards kunos casting ult and spam your abilities instead press Q / S and survive

i'd know cus i see those daily

also the ult has 4 sec in which u can be saved by anyone or react to escape or whatever, meanwhile every other ult in the game in the current patch (minus striker) will 1shot u on impact
    edit2, its not even 4 seconds its 5 seconds cast time and that's w/o atk speed slows which can be applied during the actual cast..
    vs geared ppl you can die even with whale elixir on during ur "iframe ult" channel

#7 irrelevant, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  8. Notte

You play kuno now right? Prove it, do some rbf and record clips that use your ult but you get grabbed or killed.

9. Diazine

I get grabbed or desync-cc'd out of flash slash both ult and non-ult all the time. And it does less damage than normal witch spells, spread over the duration of several seconds.
    Kuno just stands there and windup-casts it forever, then disappears and only then hits the ground and ccs you.

If you get hit by that it's your own fault, you had plenty of time to react. How about you invest 1 minute of effort and look up how flash slash actually looks like or how it works before you keep trying to get our class nerfed?

But no, let's just keep calling for nerfs on a class that already had her entire awakening kit nerfed into borderline-uselessness.

irrelevant likes this.
  10. Sacrifuce

It still solid op damage.

Because most of the times people just really slow on react because they only know how to spam SA most of the time.

but hey let me enjoy being witches for every 10 minutes longer D:<