1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved About the tickets..

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Fnaly10, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Fnaly10

I sent a ticket to you guys 27/10 and so did my friend, at the exact same time, exactly the same subject, he got an answer and a solution 2 days ago, he sent in a new ticket 1 hour ago and got a direct answer and a solution. I still havent got any solution or an answer.
    Is this how you treat your players?

2. Shenya

Well, obviously not as proven by your friend. Since it was the exact same issue as your friend, perhaps he can tell you the solution?

I'm sorry you didn't get a response yet, but I can tell you from first hand experience, that the support staff are excellent. Sometimes some things might slip through the crack, that's unavoidable, imagine how many tickets must go through in any given day.

Maybe you should try sending them a really nice follow up on your ticket explaining the situation. Do make sure you have logged into the support page with your account first too, some people that have had issues with a reply have missed doing this.

This is also a good place to detail an issue (if it's not a lost item or stuck character or something) and maybe someone reading has had a similar issue and can guide you through what they did to fix it.

Good luck, I hope you get sorted soon!

3. Fnaly10

It was about a refund, yeah i can imagine how many tickets that gets to their support staff, thats why i didnt have a problem to wait for a whole week, but when my friend got a reply not once, but twice about the exact same subject, you know why i feel like i do. Its unfair, but thats life i guess

4. Shenya

Not necessarily unfair, maybe unfortunate. I'm sure they haven't deliberately left your ticket unanswered, who knows what happened. You can look at your ticket and send another message on the end of it, or write a whole new ticket explaining the issue and that you already sent a ticket which has gone unanswered for a week. I am sure you will get an apology and your issue rectified.

Best wishes!

5. Fnaly10

Your request (486508) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff
    Your request (479475) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    If any GM is watching, here is the ticket numbers.
    Kind regards

6. DBN

DBN

GMs are basically glorified forum moderators. You have a better chance Googling the issue yourself. PA is a god damn joke of a company.

7. Fnaly10

I cant say that, i have no hard feelings about them because i know how many tickets that fall in especially now. Im just a bit irritated about the situation that my friend got 2 replies and me 0, thats all

8. DBN

DBN

I've dropped a wad on this game. I expect them to use the money to better the game, not continue ****ing the players over by hosting on a shared hosting environment.

9. Fnaly10

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support.
    Our response time is currently a bit slower than usual.

I'm very sorry for this, but please know that we did receive your ticket and will be looking into it as soon as possible!

In the meantime, you may be able to find a solution to your issue through our Helpdesk and official Forum:
    http://community.blackdesertonline.com/
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
    @GM Dew
    Black Desert Online Customer Support

6 days ago, LOL

10. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey there,

First of all, I've moved your topic to the correct forum subsection.
    Looking at your tickets, I can see that you've now received a reply. I do sincerely apologise for the delay, but I'm glad that you've received a positive response.

Best regards,
    GM Dew