1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accessories enhancing turns me away from great game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by marielou, Jul 16, 2017 at 6:09 PM.

1. Sizer

then you'd fight people with full PEN accesories and you'd complain they cost too much.

2. Dark Eus

its the most ******** ever this game has... accesories ench! i hate this system its not good, not fair, not anything positive and imo it has to go ASAP! the faster they change this crap system the better! a sugestion would be to lose just the item you use for ench if fail and keep the item you try to ench, ogre rings and crescent rings etc cost already a lot and hard enough to get.

3. Bathed in Shadow

eh i just think the entire enhancing system needs a complete overhaul. as it is now, for the majority of players, the system is detrimental to 'fun', and that's a huge problem for any game. some people enjoy gambling, fine, waste your money, most people do not enjoy taking a risk when the risk is as high as taking away all of your prior effort. i think most people would be okay with getting squashed by full pen-geared players if they knew that the goal of full pen was actually a foreseeable outcome to accomplish themselves one day, even if it cost 500bn.

Calicoe likes this.
  4. Myntiix

Myntiix Wizard 60 EU

no backup lul.

Shastalya likes this.
  5. Myntiix

Myntiix Wizard 60 EU

ever played Vindictus? where your Wep and armor can get destroyed and u cant prevent it? take a look at this enhancement system.

6. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Valkyrie 60 EU

You are crazy.

I can make decent money per month, but TRI with no backups... that's another league for me.

Or maybe you got enough workers/grindspeed/trade and all the shits to allow yourself to do this.

But still... fking tri mate !

7. Dark Eus

sry i dont play such trash games

8. RoidRaged

I don't really understand your thought process. If you did some research you would've found that items usually go to pre-order at a 3:10 ratio. It might take awhile but would save quite a bit to try and snipe an item instead of paying double.

Another thing, What were your failstacks? If the items is 100m, let's say you got 2 Ogre rings.. Why not go for at least 20-30 failstacks on pri.

If it took all of your money to make this attempt than why go for it at all. Let's say it was an Ogre ring, you could've gone for Serap's and saved a lot of money. Knowledge of items and how they upgrade could've saved you the "disheartened" feeling. You don't just join this game and have a Duo Ogre ring in a month..

I don't quite know what your gear is, but unless you have all Tri weapons and at least Duo boss gear, you shouldn't be gambling on expensive accessories.

9. Myntiix

Myntiix Wizard 60 EU

butt hurt?

10. RoidRaged

Vindictus was actually a pretty great game. Within the first hour of playing BDO I saw a lot of resemblance between the two. I would say BDO is much better, but back when Vindictus appeared 8+ years ago. It's combat system was amazing and quite rare. It's amazing that even after all this time there is even a player base.

11. Capitaine Courage

You could prevent it, by going to the cash shop.

12. Myntiix

Myntiix Wizard 60 EU

there are no Runes for +15 i think it was only at rare events.

13. marielou

I'm in all TRI ult gear, not boss gear yet & used max failstacks every attempt I made.

14. marielou

You're not the first person telling me to do the crates and be a BDO billionaire EZ mode. But I read up on it, the numbers you're talking about assume you have the venecil set (AFK process roughly five times more before inventory full) and a truckload of +LT from the cash shop to quadruple what you can AFK process before your inventory is full.

In other words, when I wake up i'll have processed 500Lt worth of logs to planks or planks to plywood, someone with venecil and $100 worth of weight upgrades will have 500x5x4= 10.000Lt worth of logs to planks or planks to plywood.

I'm pretty sure you spent over $100 to be able to turn in 1.2Bn silver worth of crates from time to time, if you didn't, please send me how you do it and i'll be eternally grateful.

As far as I know, the crate method does indeed make you a gamebreaking amount of silver, provided you throw money at it.

15. Hype33

Accessory enchanting is easy. You put the accessories in and they either upgrade or they don't.

WAAHHHHH i lost my accessory WAAHHH

Shastalya and FoxGod like this.
  16. Vanwaros

Make no mistake, by leaving a safe zone all parties agree to PVP.

17. LuciDSouL

it makes the whole process less of a headache than it already is...

18. Schlifer

I would say, make accessories into a safe limit, so to speak like we have with weapons and armour, it can go up duo without drawbacks except for the durability, why not make it the same having tri being the max safe point.

19. 6IX

6IX

I feel your pain. So don't feel bad I blew up 4 pri's basilisk belts in my attempt to duo and none of then went. I was furious but I have my backup belt. So now one of my alts it's sitting 47 failstacks. Blame the RNG....

20. Lethality

There really is no endgame in a game like this.

And all of this is pretty optional.