1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Account hacked

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by WasabiSauce, Sep 11, 2019.

1. WasabiSauce

My account was hacked a couple of weeks ago. I was softcap but the hacker pen rouletted my gear and sold a lot of it. they also bought other gear that i didnt want or need. I submitted a ticket but havent heard back, and it has been over two weeks now. Any chance that my account will be restored to where it was before the hack? I really dont feel like starting over at all duo gear and no silver (which is where the hacker left me).

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Please understand that due to the seriousness of this particular type of tissue that no information regarding the subject can be given on the forum.

If you have submitted a ticket rest assured they will get to you with all due haste. Apologies if it may be taking a little longer then desired, but have peace of mind that they will fully investigate this matter and take appropriate actions.

Best regards

3. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @WasabiSauce

As @Andaro has said, we are not able to give you any information regarding this over the forums. You'll need to wait for another GM to answer your ticket which, hopefully, they will do soon!

Have a great day.

4. WasabiSauce

I see why this makes sense, but it’s been three weeks, and I haven’t been able to play because I want to leave the account in the state I found it after the hack...