1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Account Missing

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by WhattisGoingONN, Aug 10, 2019.

1. WhattisGoingONN

Hello, i was afk fishing in Heidel while watching videos and when i came back i was logged out, ok no issues, i'll just log back in, however, when i tried logging in it said i had incorrect password, i thought ok, maybe i typed it wrong. Tried again, still same issue, i went to reset password, and it never sent the email to me after 2 hours of waiting for the email. I said ok, maybe i can check if my account is somehow disconnected from my email by trying to "create trial character" with the email of my account, and to my surprise it creates an entirely new account (the one i'm currently stuck on). So now i'm left wondering what the heck happened to my account? where is all my stuff? where are all my characters? On a side not, i've literally spent thousands of dollars on pearls over the years on my account, i would very much like to know what happened

2. WhattisGoingONN

ahhh this is so aggravating, i'm missing out on all the trout right now, and i literally just got to 403 trout >.< i'll never be able to break 4k trout before the event ends at this pace...

3. Sepp

Any chance you´re logged to the wrong region? NA/EU. I got a huge scare with that once.

4. WhattisGoingONN

i thought it might've been the wrong region as well, but i had checked that, i was also able to log into my other bdo account as well (who is also on NA) without any issues

5. Megta

Megta Archer EU

do you have a googlemail address? If so, you have to remember the account system thinks gmail.com and googlemail.com are 2 different emails.
    So if you have created an account with "<urname>@googlemail.com" you can't login to this account with "<urname>@gmail.com"

6. WhattisGoingONN

oh huh...i didn't even know there was a googlemail, mines all gmail lol

7. Megta

Megta Archer EU

gmail and googlemail is the same email. (you can login to your mail account with both of them)
    But bdo thinks they are 2 different.

8. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @WhattisGoingONN, it appears you have already submitted a ticket to our support team and the ticket was already closed after our support team had reviewed it. If you do have any other questions or need further assistance, please open another ticket with our team and we'll look into that for you.

Take care!