1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accuracy bugged in both pve and pvp

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, May 17, 2018.

1. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

So alot of people have been noticing this. Especially wizards and witches.

But skills are not hitting plain and simple.

You can go test this on mobs that are unable to be cc'd just to verify its not due to not getting the cc.

Skills are flat out missing, that were not missing before the update. For instance I could shift F on a pack and one shot them before the update. After the update I will one shot a few in the pack and the rest will have over 50% HP. Something is defiantly screwed up. Like all hits aren't registering?

@CM Yukimura Please take a look at this and report it.

It is not damage split. That is only for Blizzard and Det/water sphere. Unless of course they added it to every witch/wiz skill on accident.

#1 Lemon Crush, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. Life Aries

if half are dead and the other half have less than 100% HP, I'd say it's not missing. Could you be experiencing the effects of split damage? Assuming not all of the mobs in the pack have the same HP, it's a possibility.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

why would the damage split on a skill that doesnt have split damage?

iller likes this.
  4. Spartakatz

Looks like damage split, fits to their description, that only first mobs get full damage and rest down to 70%. They said it's only for pvp, but we know that patch notes often come with errors.

5. Naphemil

False, if he's a wiz then shift + F is a multi damage skill, it hits multiple times. I can explain further if you're still confused.

actually, you may be on to something...

6. Life Aries

Because there's a bug perhaps?

7. WhySoSeeryus

but it is easier to conclude some other mechanic is at work here, if the skill never was supposed to have split damage.

8. Life Aries

k

9. Spartakatz

They just added that new feature, it's new. Nobody knows anymore what's supposed to be and what not.

10. Munchaking

Since last weeks patch my Giants grapples have not worked on anything. Even low level monsters in Velia resist my lvl 57 berzerkers grapples.

11. WhySoSeeryus

ok, it is possible they messed up, true. shiet happenz :D

12. Dexo 2

Noticed on my warrior while pvping, my opponent was knocked down and i used 2-3 skills and the hp goes from 100% to 95-90% its like its missing or something. I have 331 accuracy so i shouldnt miss.

13. StrangerBRZ

maybe their fix for "pvp combat end too fast" wasnt only nerfing the dmg on skills, but also buffed evasions by alot. now i cant kill a 300dp evasion ninja with 350 accuracy and 241 ap in one combo anymore. (not saying its a bad thing, but at least we should be notified if this is true)

14. Rysingmoon

This sounds very familiar to me. I experience this since the beginning with my Ranger. I cannot say if this is class bound or if this has to do with net code, Internet, Server load or whatever. What for sure does not help is accuracy.

Even in PvP, sometimes a knocked down opponent did not receive any damage from my Nature Tremble which is the most powerful skill. Now, combine that with the bug report elsewhere that the server and the client have different views where the characters are located. We could assume for example, the skill missed because the target was out of range. There might be more of these differences, not just when the target has been knocked down and skills simply miss due to the misaligned perspective of client and server.

#14 Rysingmoon, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  15. WhySoSeeryus

if they really buffed evasion stat, then it is for the best. as they nerfed it due to cc changes. it should be tested after the maintenance. even with retarded ap scaling, if people are forced to use more than 1 or 2 accuracy items, the damage should be somewhat lower.

16. T800

#16 T800, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    LinaCrysta likes this.
  17. CannyOne

I was distinctly under the impression that this (the Accuracy Debuff) was 'as intended'. Is part of why I don't want to do anything but lifeskill atm. Really I should stop playing completely for a couple of months to make sure they understand how I feel. They fix their game then I will play.

18. zenjudit

lol turns out I was right when I played my alt witch trying to get it to 60 last night, I added more ap to it before patch and was hoping I could do better but instead after the patch there were more mobs at half health after aoe. Told my guildies I am missing a lot in PVE lmao.

19. Spartakatz

I don't get why you are still thinking about if it's accuracy or not. The new changes are explained with:
    "gives more direct feedback"
    "more intuitive"
    "otherwise too hard to play"

so it should be really obvious, shouldn't it? it's funny that still nobody can clearly tell if they got enough accuracy or not. says a lot.

20. Catastigma

i notice the same think on Aakman monster this morning. My clear speed was clearely reduce and each monster dont realy die in same time comparing 4 day ago. i supose that now me 332 accuracy + buff is not enough lul.

http://bdocodex.com/us/npc/21301/

If i take thier evasion in count. i have only 9% chance to hit with my gear accuracy.

This can explain the trouble ? XD

LinaCrysta likes this.