1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add a random 1v1 mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BboydD, Jul 14, 2019.

1. BboydD

To add more PvP content an 1v1 and 3v3 mode with random fights, gear capped and a rank system should be nice to improve skill and have fun in something else than gear carried rbf

IWalkAlone likes this.
  2. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

If anything then it should be several versions. Caps like T1 nodes and uncapped, no point to punish people who farmed their gear for years. We do have capped rbfs but those seem not to attract any people.

I also hope you don't mean random 3vs3 cause I see no point here, especially if it's ranked.

3. BboydD

Capped rbf doesn't work because you need removing gear to entry there(and lost crystals bonuses etc...). If it worked like T1 nodes it would have more success

Kuts2 likes this.
  4. Malkontent

Capped rbf doesn't work because it's stupid, the game isnt balanced around lower gear and the normalized gear goes against the very essence of Korean mmos. They place emphasis on long term goals and not catering to casuals like every single other mmo on the market. Would you people stop with the homogeneity of evere single game you touch.

5. Whineseeker

We need brackets, that’s all.
    Or maybe you want pvp mode to be enjoyed just by 10% of palyers?

BboydD likes this.
  6. BboydD

Do you think people like be one shotted by aliens with 600+gs? No I play a lot of hour but I'm not rng carried and I don't have 600 gs but I like PvP. I think it's the same for a lot of people who want PvP in another way than this stupid gear carried rbf. Of course now we have T1 nodes but it isn't enough, many times you just want PvP 30 minutes without a full guild management. Only kids or victims like one shot everybody without difficulty

7. Malkontent

Yup you have t1 nodes and nobody does them. Thinking. You have bracketed rbf and nobody does them. Thinking. Ya you right we need more...

8. dobe

I'd say its quite popular from a broad range of gear(alteast 3 weeks ago my last nw cause of my irl) or you meant its filled with nobodies people,in that case its pretty offensive!
    if you thought it was not popular cause you dont find a single ownership it also mean the fight went into a draw and that happenned quite frequently (atleast in my own view on the subject as a T1 nobody on EU).
    Or game changed so much in those 3 weeks thats barely anyone play the game?!

9. t4mpel

Game would be fine with some monthly PVP tournaments like a 1v1 geared and 1v1 trial and a 3v3 like in Black Spirit league. Even u dont participate its fun to watch and might learn something.

BboydD likes this.
  10. BboydD

T1 are still very popular. You have at least 10 tower per node