1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add Lingering SA to every warrior skill!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Eardwynn, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Eardwynn

For the love of god, fix warrior! Our SA is broken! It's impossible to chain SA skills because our skills don't have any lingering SA to make up for server lag/desync! Other classes have lingering SA, like striker/mystic so why is warrior left with broken SA? Slashing of the Dead is supposed to have SA but everyone knows you can CC a warrior at the second part of the animation. Even going from Block>Gravedigging I still get CC sometimes due to server lag/desync!

2. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

GIVE EVERY CLASS LINGERING SA ON EVERY SKILL!!!!!! seriously.... make reasonable suggestions at least.

3. Tvvin

Tvvin The_Professional

IM all for reasonable warrior buffs. I have a few ideas if anyone is interested

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Also give warrior powerful range skills lol, just to be reasonable and PA as well...

5. Rayin

Charging Thrust in i-frame that is speeded up animation wise because else the i-frame would be too long or it must be SA behind and FG, in both case no collision and no ending chopping kick.

This would already solve most of Warrior issues with mobility.

Then extend SA of some skills, increase the damage and the range of Spinning Slash at least for its absolute version and if the FPS patch hit us, increase Warrior attack speed of 4%.

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

give warrior lahn grab range, zerker cannon and valk protected heal.

dont forget to buff damage by 87%

Mido, Souldealer and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  7. Eardwynn

What's wrong with you people? I'm being 100% serious, warriors NEED lingering on Block, Gravedig, SlashingDead, HeadChase, chopping kick, and... ohh wait, I think that's all the SA we have. Funny how no one seems to mind that warriors can get CCed while using SA skills.

8. 6footgeeks

Actually since warrior is supposed to be a frontline class, it should get healing lighthouse for sustain too.

9. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Dude.... No one can take you seriously. Warriors lingering SA was one of the things that actually needed to be tuned down. I'm not saying warriors don't need some things adjusted but again, make reasonable suggestions. I can tell you all the amazing fanciful things I want for Tamer but I'll just stick to the actual issues.

10. RP Tzuyu

give katana shower some dr then.... ****er has sa in name....

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

but rabam version.

12. 6footgeeks

Yes yes. Rabalm version