1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add more essential pearl items to the loyalty store and increase loyalty gain to reduce Pay2Win

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skilliard, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Skilliard

RIght now the game is extremely pay2win despite being a buy to play game. When the game was sold as buy2play rather than free to play, we were told it was because "we can avoid pay2win items".

Then we're told that they needed to add pay2win mechanics because "we want a global build".But apparently with their "global build" they can completely change shai models for our version of the game against the playerbase's wishes, proving that said argument is just a lie to get the playerbase to accept pay2win.

Now the game is literally worse than most mobile f2p "Gacha" games on the market. You literally need to spend hundreds of dollars per character to be able to play on them. I can't recommend this game to anyone as it stands now because of how expensive it is.

The existing loyalty gain is also way too low, at 100 loyalty a day means it takes almost 5 months to get 200 weight on a single character, the remaining 950 LT is locked behind pearls. Then its a single inventory slot per 10 days. We really should either have 200 loyalty per day, or add ways to get loyalty in game such as completing quests or events.

Even if "global build" is true, there's nothing stopping Kakao from adding some important items like pets, tents, and the 100+ weight expansions to the loyalty store. These items are essential to be able to make silver efficiently, yet are locked behind a paywall.

I recently stopped spending money on this game, and I realized how frustrating the game is when you're constantly limited by weight, inventory, etc on a new character.

#1 Skilliard, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  2. woots

they should even put more item directly in game to have actual game system, instead of loyalty shop usage, but that will more likely never happen as thoses guys only look to make player spend money

As much as i agree

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Lord_Xenon

Shai? Playerbase?
    Do you look at a different community? Some say pedo when someone play Shai chars and other don't support a 'removal' of the 'censor'. And you don't know if they don't reduce the sexyness of the char to avoid pedo label from EU laws.

4. Nextgengame

"Please make less money from us"
    Sure, they will going to listen...

5. Skilliard

Was hoping not to derail this theread but I feel the need to correct this.

1. There was nothing "Sexy" about the original Shai in Korea. All of her costumes were very modest and nothing like the insanely hyper-sexualized costumes other female classes get. If they're concerned about sexualization, they would censor all the other costumes too.

2. There was a thread with 4000 replies, 100k+ views deleted by the mods on this issue, it was the largest thread in the history of these forums. In addition, a poll shows overwhelming majority support in removing the censorship.

3. Those that oppose it mostly falsely assume that the original costumes were sexualized, much like Tera's elin were, when this is simply not true.

Nextgengame and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

..Well, then this is really gonna blow your lid.

PA is getting rid of loyalties all together. I think they have already done it in Korea.
    Now they say its to make the game better, and i took that to mean they were going to just integrate more pearl items, and loyalty specific items into the game.

Im beginning to suspect that's not the case, and they are just getting rid of it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Nicci

You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars per character. I spend zero. There are quests you can do (a lot of them) to expand your inventory space. It's the black spirit quest line and a few others they threw in to be nice. Go to your recommended tab. All that space and weight is just for convenience. The space used to be a big deal if you were a fisher but they made the filter. After that it isn't exactly hard to play without maxed out everything. If you want to do that, that's up to you. It is by no means required.

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

I have an alt who has only the ingame stuff...Your are massively massively gimped if you try to circumvent the cashshop requirement. This is not a good suggestion to enjoy the game in anyway. It will only lead to frustration and burn out far far quicker and one will not enjoy their experience of contently being left behind or excluded from activities cause you just cant ever keep up with anything.