1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add more penalty for bartering grieffers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HittingWind, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

You mean, from the get go you have advocated making it harder for people to make money after you already made yours, advocated for greifing those people, lied about how much work bartering takes to make it seem like free 500m an hour, then have done nothing but insult me when I called you out on being disingenuous and outright lying. Now I call you out again, and guess what, more personal attacks. What a surprise. You have literally done nothing but lie and attack me personally, go away. Repeatedly trying to reinforce your lie doesn't make you right, and people like you who try to lie people out of money and then cry misinformation are why nobody trusts anyone else in this game. People like you are the source of all the toxicity in this game.

2. asdsadfas

Show me where I advocated for making it harder, because I sure as hell didn't and I have even stated that with bartering as my only source of income it'd be dumb to.

Show me where I advocated for griefing people because I sure as hell didn't, unless you mean griefing you for telling everyone that you're wrong?

Show me where I lied about how easy it is to barter, because I have provided personal experience while your only argument is "you're griefing!!" and "my friend said it isn't that easy!", which I have also answered as it's a time gated daily, and it's only time.

Again, you're projecting very hard right now, so hard in fact that I'm worrying for you genuinely seeing as I don't believe how someone can be so deluded to think that the roles has reversed.

Your first reply to me was a personal attack for calling you out and literally contains no substance and contributes nothing to the discussion, literally judt calling me a troll and griefer for calling you out. Then you have done nothing but lie and attacking me, providing zero arguments and only reinforcing your initial statement that I'm somehow trolling and griefing.

I'm just going to repeat what you posted- Repeatedly trying to reinforce your lie doesn't make you right, and people like you who try to lie people out of money and then cry misinformation are why nobody trusts anyone else in this game. I really hope you actually take a second to reread the post history and somehow see that you have always been the one slandering the entire time while I have been the one calling you out.

Also, maybe next time don't try to ask for an opinion, and mald once someone gives an opinion that contradicts yours, while also holding zero experience about the topic yourself.

#62 asdsadfas, Nov 3, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  3. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

Literally on the first page of a topic where the OP is asking for protection from greifers you said "it is definitely too safe easy", meaning you are in favor of greifing people trying to barter because you think it is too safe.

Also on the first page you claimed it was so easy you can do it while working. While true, that is ridiculously inefficient to barter afk and you can also lifeskill while working. Do you think people shouldn't be able to do that either? Is it too easy and safe in your mind that people can sit in their HOUSE in the SAFE ZONE while cooking? How DARE they not do it in a combat zone where you can come by and destroy their items???

Your literal first reply to me was a flat out lie and an excuse for greifing, which is why my reply to you was calling you out. It was completely warranted and you know it, you just want an excuse to call me names and attempt to discredit me through endless logical fallacies. You were called a troll and greifer because your behavior is consistent with trolls and greifers, in particular the part where you went trolling and advocating greifing, for example. Now you are trying to turn the argument on me like the thread replies arent right there for literally everyone to read, and now you seem to think reposting my comment magically makes you right.

Nothing you have said is factual in any way, and not once did I ask for your opinion either, so we can chalk up another lie right there. Maybe YOU should be the one to read the post history, as everyone else here likely is and seeing how you have done nothing but attack, lie, or troll when I made a simple comment about the fact that hey, maybe people shouldn't be able to completely ruin someone's day and waste ~100m of silver they are carrying with zero risk because your boat is so much better than theirs. And it is hilarious that you, without knowing anything about how many barters that I have, come out with yet another personal attack about my experience while attempting to chide me for alleged yet nonexistant attacks on yourself. Begone.

4. asdsadfas

Let's go through it line by line-

"Literally on the first page of a topic where the OP is asking for protection from greifers you said "it is definitely too safe easy", meaning you are in favor of greifing people trying to barter because you think it is too safe."

Saying that something is too safe, easy, and low effort does not equate to me agreeing or disagreeing with OP. Surprisingly, people can disagree with someone's opinion in one thing while agreeing with another. What a concept, right?

Lets also mention that your first post was a reply to someone that said that the change was too much because bartering is easy and safe.... for the money you get. Do I agree with his statement that the change to karma was too much? Perhaps not, but do I agree with the fact that bartering is easy and safe for the amount of money you make? Definitely. Your post said that you think bartering is difficult for the money. Put one and one together here, I know you can do it buddy.

"Also on the first page you claimed it was so easy you can do it while working. While true, that is ridiculously inefficient to barter afk and you can also lifeskill while working. Do you think people shouldn't be able to do that either?"

If you're saying that active bartering is much better than afk path bartering, then you're just wrong. It's literally a difference of 120m/hr vs 150m/hr, capping at around 700-900m, but of course these numbers mean nothing to you since you've shown time and time again that you don't know what you're talking about. There are different ways to barter, but if you're not doing specific runs while active bartering then you're griefing yourself by active bartering instead of grinding.

"Is it too easy and safe in your mind that people can sit in their HOUSE in the SAFE ZONE while cooking? How DARE they not do it in a combat zone where you can come by and destroy their items???"

Sure you can cook and do other afk life skill, but neither of those activity can sustain even remotely close to the amount of money that bartering can bring in, day to day. Get back to me once you have cooking set up where you're consistently making even 80m/hr without exterior factors. I'll wait.

"Your literal first reply to me was a flat out lie and an excuse for greifing, which is why my reply to you was calling you out. It was completely warranted and you know it, you just want an excuse to call me names and attempt to discredit me through endless logical fallacies."

I'm just going to refer you back to the point I made how you were the first one to start name calling and discredit right after I disagreed with you.

I'm seriously considering that you're just mislead somehow, how else would someone that has no experience bartering hold such a strong and equally wrong opinion, and deluded themselves to think that they were somehow 1. the one that called someone out and (You're not) 2. they were the ones that got name called first (You weren't). Also you still have not made a single argument.

"You were called a troll and greifer because your behavior is consistent with trolls and greifers, in particular the part where you went trolling and advocating greifing, for example."

Again, you asked for someone that had experience in bartering to give their input. I give my input. You call me a troll and a griefer without anything to back up anything you said. By the way, let me mention once again, you have no credibility whatsoever still other than you saying once that your "friend" said it was hard.

"Now you are trying to turn the argument on me like the thread replies arent right there for literally everyone to read, and now you seem to think reposting my comment magically makes you right"

And for some reason you think that doing absolutely nothing except call someone a troll and griefer magically makes you right. I did call for you to read the thread, so I'm also going to extend this offer to everyone to read and see how little you say other than that I'm trolling.

"Nothing you have said is factual in any way, and not once did I ask for your opinion either, so we can chalk up another lie right there."

My first reply to you was where you said to tell people who barter has a carrack if they think it's easy. I barter, have a carrack, and I said it was easy. Unless you're saying that you weren't actually asking for people with actual experience to speak up but for people to feed your echo chamber, then you have specifically asked for people like me to speak up. I really don't know how you justified yourself when you said that you didn't ask for my opinion. Here's that specific post:

Notice how you personally said "Tell someone with a carrack". I am someone with a carrack. btw, still waiting for your explanation why everything i said isn't factual. repeating that line doesn't make it true unless you got something to back it up

"Maybe YOU should be the one to read the post history, as everyone else here likely is and seeing how you have done nothing but attack, lie, or troll when I made a simple comment."

There has been one single lonely post from you in this entire thread that offers even a semblance of an argument supporting your simple comment of why bartering is hard. I have made one simple comment countering your point that somehow bartering is hard, then you have done nothing since but attack, lie, or troll. Let's go back to your first reply where you, to your literally own words, "have done nothing but attack, lie, or troll"

Sounds like both an attack and a troll to me, considering you offered nothing of value to the argument, huh?

"hey, maybe people shouldn't be able to completely ruin someone's day and waste ~100m of silver they are carrying with zero risk because your boat is so much better than theirs."

You really like repeating yourself several times in your comment with the same point arguing against the same strawman, don't you?

"And it is hilarious that you, without knowing anything about how many barters that I have, come out with yet another personal attack about my experience while attempting to chide me for alleged yet nonexistant attacks on yourself. "

I think anyone that can critically think can see that you have not once referred to yourself in your arguments. "Ask people with carrack", not "Me, with my carrack" and "My friends with tens of thousands" not "me, with my tens of thousands". It really shows from how you reference that you have absolutely zero idea on what you're talking about. If you do barter, then you're definitely trying to go for a carrack and somehow thinking that afking on someones boat for an hour 42 times through 42 days is hard. I'll spoil it for you- it really isn't.

Apparently calling someone a troll and a griefer without any supporting argument isn't a personal attack, and calling someone out for their very apparent lack of experience is. What a world we live in.

"Begone."

Seek help. I genuinely worry for you if you're this deluded. Maybe search up for resources while making a comfy 120m/hr afking on a boat.

Maybe I should've expanded on why I said that bartering is too easy at first, but I thought it was enough to say that I don't agree with you since I don't agree with any of your point and I backed it up with how much I've bartered, but honestly I'm glad I said it like that, seeing as how this all turned out.

Let's end it again with a quote of your first reply to me, since you apparently keeps thinking I'm one that was personally attacking the other.

#64 asdsadfas, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  5. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

That was a 4 page dissertation that isn't worth the electricity it took to type it. You got called out for condoning and even encouraging griefing, and being an extremely toxic person. Now you are trying to pin it on me for daring to call you out because you don't like it when your toxic comments are exposed. And then you rage-typed out several pages of lies and bs in a further attempt to defame me. The argument is over. you lost. go home.

6. asdsadfas

Saying the argument is over while not offering any retort is the mentality of a loser trying to save face. Nice try. Anyone reading these will see that you've only done one thing and one thing only throughout this entire thread and that is to defame, defame, and defame while not doing anything to prove a point Completely baseless accusations over and over. The argument is over, and I think everyone would know that you've lost.

Here are the FACTS to summarize:

- You have not made a single response to anything I said, and only reiterated your initial attack of saying I'm a troll over and over again throughout this thread.

- I have responded to everything you've said, even putting it out line by line so it's easier for you to read, but I guess your attention span doesn't last very long.

- You have no credibility whatsoever. I have stated why my opinion matters more than yours, while you have not stated anything, and everything that came out of you that has to do with bartering was hearsay.

These posts were bought to you by 120m/hr very afk no risk bartering.

Begone, troll.

#66 asdsadfas, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  7. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

Stating it is over doesn't make it over, correct however the fact remains that it is. you trolled, supported geifing, and personally attacked me all in your first 2 replies. Every reply since then has been a pathetic and meaningless attempt to cover yourself after being called out.

Begone, troll.

8. asdsadfas

See how you ignored all the facts and circumstances and focused on only what you perceived. There can't be someone as deluded as you, right?

I guess calling you out for spreading lies is a personal attack

Btw, it was you that stated it's over, just another one of your contradictions

9. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

Stating it is over doesn't make it over, correct. however the fact remains that it is. you trolled, supported greifing, and personally attacked me, all in your first 2 replies. Every reply since then has been a pathetic and meaningless attempt to cover yourself after being called out.

Begone, troll.

10. SenryakuKa

Shitty tier post

11. asdsadfas

it is over because you never argued for any of your points and regressed to just repeating the same thing over and over because you have nothing to say, while constantly contradicting yourself.

cool. haven't seen someone this delusional in a while.

#71 asdsadfas, Nov 18, 2020 at 12:34 AM
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020 at 12:50 AM
  12. Chromo

I dont mind PVP at sea in general, but the fact that you can be killed carrying around 100 mil which goes poof when boat is sunk, makes this kind of "PVP" (mostly cowards sinking afkers) extremely punishing. No PVP in this game (donno about the state of killing ppl on trade-runs nowadays, but gl finding one) is so punishing for the one getting ganked, that says something,, and might have to be looked into yes.

#72 Chromo, Nov 18, 2020 at 12:46 AM
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020 at 1:15 AM
  13. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

I actually did argue all of my points, however you continually attacked me, used logical fallacies, and just in general argued in bad faith. If you wanna see someone delusional you only have to find a mirror.

14. asdsadfas

Your only argument is "My friend said so", nice try.

Unless you mean arguing your point by continuously attacking me, because the only substance in literally any of your post is that I'm a troll and a griefer, contributing nothing to the discussion and even that argument doesn't hold because you have no credibility whatsoever because you have continuously shown that you have zero clue what you're talking about because every single one of your post is the same thing on repeat, containing nothing else. I've went through your posts line by line as well, and your only reply to that is that you lack the attention span to read it.

I'm the one that argued in bad faith, when your first reply to me is that I'm a troll. idk how you can be more delusional lol

#74 asdsadfas, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:58 AM
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 4:10 AM
  15. Chiefmummy

but its also the lowest income out of all lifeskills

16. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

My argument is "several people as well as myself say so", meanwhile your argument is that you "say so" and also that I am apparently stupid, bad at the game, and a terrible person irl as well. You have continuously lied about me, insulted me, and supported greifing, so yeah, you're a troll and a greifer. By your own admission, I might add. Your entire line of arguments have been in bad faith, full of lies, and full of personal attacks. I am done with you.

17. ManaBrave

I attack barterers simply because when I was leveling my boat, I was attacked too, and although it was annoying and frustrating at times, it did add some variance in my day and made me appreciate what I was doing and make me pay attention to the game.

Adding more penalties won't deter players such as myself from pvping, if anything, it's annoying and frustrating and encourages me to do it more, if you really want to end all water fighting, give players an incentive not to fight, like a daily reward.

18. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Or you could just not be a douche.

Frozenfist likes this.
  19. asdsadfas

You've also only made maybe 2 posts out of all you've posted that even regards to your "friends", while no less than 3 people in this thread alone has regarded bartering as some of the easiest money they've made. And even so, the points you've made I've already addressed, in case you forgot that you can read.

The rest of your posts were just personal attacks. You also show lack of knowledge of the subject at hand by being unable to support statements with firsthand count. Notice that not a single post is a defense of your initial statement or a refute to points I've made, but a personal attack and personal attacks only, and the same one that you've spread over and over.

You started the personal attacks with your literal first reply to me, and then you cry wolf once someone calls you out. Don't dish what you can't deal.

You say that my argument is bad faith and lies, but then don't back that up with anything. In fact, you have not supported what you said with anything other than just a statement.

Next time you try to argue, maybe actually know what you're talking about, and not continuously reiterating the same personal attack while crying and malding.

20. asdsadfas

Ok, then stop bartering and become a pirate. The system is added so people can't take on minimal risk while having high reward of knowingly killing people and making them lose 100m+. There is no reason to add in incentives to an already lucrative money maker.