1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add ways to make T9 awakening more reliable in the long run

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FluffyQuack, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Masterio

1% is fine, pegasus is most rare mount in game!! so ppl with that horse have unique mount and it is an reward for all time spend on makin' it :) It is fine for me :)

2. Tempani

1% is fine for a gacha system that involves attempts en masse, like capsules or loot boxes... 1% after all the trials and tribulations to get a pegasus is not okay.

Nyrante likes this.
  3. AtmaDarkwolf

yea the amount of input required for a 1% chance is just silly, like heavy handed attempt at a silver sink that affects the one 'subset' of the player base which prob does not have the income to support it.

Its just yet another cruel addition to the already really long list of cruel RNG fails this game has, basically its adding to the already big pile of reasons why people quit games.

No this is not a 'give us free stuff' demand, and please stop reading it as that. Its a 'less RNG please' request. (or less punishing effort please)

Milinia and Rainah like this.
  4. FluffyQuack

Have you tried any T9 awakening attempts yourself? I'm not arguing for this to be easy, I want it to be less tedious and to make it impossible for anyone to be absurdly unlucky (meaning having to do 100+ attempts).

The biggest problem with the system right now is that acquiring these T9 items is a huge chore. Most methods are insanely ineffective (like fighting mobs for Pure Forest Breath), and the few reliable methods (like farming and Kamasylvian dailies) become tedious like heck after doing them for a few weeks. If I could just throw 100m at Gula for each attempt, I'd much prefer that, though I don't think that's a great solution (ideally, the system should be changed to cater to horse breeders).

Tealsky, MorphlingV2 and Milinia like this.
  5. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

I think it would be interesting to make it like a scavenger hunt. Make the items non sellable and depending on your training level you can get/craft x amount of the item per day. Similar like GW2 implemented it for precurser weapons. Do different quests/tasks, involve crafting processing and farming etc. I think that could be a fun and challenging way but gives you the t9 if you go through with it

6. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

7. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 61 EU

I find that idea interesting, but also the ideas others suggested, make horse training level mean something by giving us increased chance depending on our training level... +failstacks idea... seems b better than wasting lots of money on attempting and constantly failing.... at least by the time you fail X times you will have a 100% chance or even a 80~90% chance idk...

8. Kmd

Kmd

When PA Korea announced that they would add black pegasus(and white one) in luxury auction, some players said "omg 5b is so expensive"

Now we think 21b (and 15b) is economical :P

#28 Kmd, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  9. wss5112

THANKS Quack for making a thread like this.
    Have been attempting T9 since its release in NA and I'm now sitting at #17 attempts failed.
    With the change came in KR which we'll be getting it's only more of a silver-sink than any real improvement as to chance when Unicorn and the rework in KR is implemented.

Silver-sink is fine. But please make it reasonable. 1% is fine. PEN attempt isn't any easier. But NO failstack is a thing.
    And also people don't PEN attempt a RNG weapon. People PEN attempt THE WEAPON.
    Similarly, let us choose WHICH T9 we wanted to get instead of 0.5% per mat for additional 1% chance for either one up to 90% getting specified one.

It's all about analogy with the gear enhancement system.

Tempani likes this.
  10. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

how about adding a choice of t9 from shakatu seals? like 100 seals and you get to pick witch t9 you want?

11. UltraRed

Another idea- Have different types of Krog stones that are assigned to the T9s. :/ There's so many ways they could have done this... instead of the 2:1 after 100%.

Shimoyaki likes this.
  12. Nyrante

Milinia and Sidina like this.
  13. Nyrante

Tempani likes this.
  14. Smilence

There is a chance you are in wrong game....if you dislike RNG

15. Masterio

The resources needed for the Pegasus are much harder to do than resources needed for the Dilsiere. This is painful.