1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice of Valks(+40) aka. Valks cry !

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by The_ziiin, May 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. The_ziiin

Please post your thoughts about it because i really feel they are pushing this into the game slowly and just waiting for our reply and i feel like it will go from 0 to 100 really fast or in this case from event to pearl shop really fast !

Haelle likes this.
  2. Haelle

It begins...

3. Matsen

Yes, want this, make it a pearl item like 2k pearls or something, would be best thing ever. No sarcasm

4. Zense

I dont mind swiping :D

5. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

I'm a bit on the fences on this one. I don't mind it costing us silver in game, that way it's more balanced. But I also am a casual player who works and goes to school, so it'd actually help me a great deal if I could just pay money for it. Helpful to some, but also P2W is probably not the way to go about it.

6. Snowmelt

NA/EU constantly thinking they are the first ever to get such items...

7. Catnip

"Advice of Valks(+40) aka. Valks cry"
    my thoughts:
    Advice of Valks IS NOT THE SAME AS Valks Cry.
    not the same item, works different.

seanas likes this.
  8. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

Correct, advice is an event item, cry is a p2w item I think KR gets from recycling costumes?

9. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

Beyond this, Advice is raw fail stacks. Cry is a capped 10 stacks separate from regular fail stacks.

10. Judgementos

It's more event based, and box what I can tell why scoff at free stuff the game is literally giving you. It's not in the cash shop. If it was then maybe but it's not. I don't mind some free rng stuff even if it was a quest item I would be good just not pearls

Side Note: For you new players it's gear catch up mechanic to aid in your gear development, just like the black stones and hard/sharp sharps they give out aswell. A stone here and there for a veteran player is pretty much not helpful but for a new player is a game changer. This applies to the advice of the Valkyries aswell.

#10 Judgementos, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  11. Saiyer

Saiyer Saiyer NA

I'm fine with Valk's Advice being added as it's intended. Where you buy Blacksmith's secret book for silver and use it to extract a specific number of failstacks for later use. As long as it's implemented as originally intended and not anywhere near the cash shop than it's completely fine.

Also for the people thinking it's Valk's Cry...it's not. They work differently and are obtained differently. The only two things they have in common is "Valk's" and failstack manipulation.

(For those who haven't heard or seen Blacksmith's secret book, it's this:)
    [​IMG]

12. Diorbhail

Diorbhail Tamer EU

Valk's Advice are not even remotely the same as Valk's Cry.

Advice in Event only give exact amount FS and overwrite every single one you already have on this character. Every single time. When it is no event anymore it is with books where you store your FS. Only store.

Cry are FS which can be stacked and which you can buy in KR for pearls.

Advice: saving FS without having 12 alts, costs in silver, but you can't stack those over each other.
    Cry: getting free FS, costs pearls, can be stacked, we don't get those (at least for at least 3-6 month)

13. kakodaimonos

Another thread from someone who did not read at all but wanted to spread some panic and P2W discussion since we don't have this already. Just stop it already and inform yourself first.