1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFK stuff should be durable Offline!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tjaranis, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Tjaranis

seriously wtf can't we have the afk stuff happen while we are not running our machines ??
    it is absolutely moronic we need to have our machine running the game while not there to have it do some afk stuff which could easily and much cheaper computation wise be done while not online...

it is idiotic and with the new fishing setup making it bring in a much much larger amount per afk night, it is forcing you harder than ever before to have the machine running 24/7 with this moronic design...'

edit:
    what makes it even worse is connection issues now send you to the main start screen instead of crashing the game, meaning it is going to eat so much power doing nothing bc of coding and design... it is so freaking stupid

#1 Tjaranis, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2019
    Kanimae and Julloinator like this.
  2. Lord_Xenon

There was already a threat about this. But yeah imagine processing, book training, fishing or cooking/alchemy. Though training is something I'm not sure about for offline.

3. Kanimae

I agree. Electricity is expensive in germany. I can't afford to leave my comp running 24/7 and am severely penalized in my silver gain because of it.