1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Against classes with grapples

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ElfTown, Jun 3, 2018.

1. ElfTown

Hi,

I'm DK.

Do we have absolutely no chance versus classes with grapple?

Mainly, Kuno, Ninja, Mystics, Strikers

and It seems like DK's damage does almost nothing to mystics and strikers.

Is it intended that way for DKs ?

Thanks

2. KazeSin

No one has a chance against Kuno and NInja right now, they are the new striker and mystic. As far as striker and mystic your screwed because they have 50 percent magic DR, and it doesn't look like they are going to do anything about it.

3. Blitzball

Source ?

4. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

I think against rangers you are fine. The only thing i hate now is the invisible backstab one combo kills. Cant spam doge more and have start to reg stamina, but guess what a ninja do in this time ...

At all i dont think grab is more strong as before. Most classes lost FG and SA so you dont need it more as before. CC like Stun and KD got more value out of this.

5. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

It's more like 35% less damage for DK and 25% less for witch/wizard. Nowhere close to 50% though.

#5 NatashaArisha, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  6. DarkKnightMasterRace

Dk isint a 1v1 class so the answer is yes, most match ups for DK are losing match ups except witch and wiz. mages arent good in 1v1 unless you outgear your enemy

7. RysingCrow

RysingCrow Ninja 61 NA

No we aren't. Ninja was trash by comparison for eons until they kicked everyone down to his tier. Just run a resistance set. My whole team spent about 5 minutes alone trying to lock down this DK in one RBF. We couldn't kill them unless someone with a grab actually got a grab in.

8. Yazuko

Kuno and ninja are the new Striker and mystic OMEGALUL

Try to play ninja in pvp before u compare him Or kuno with a keyboard smashing striker or mystic

RysingCrow likes this.
  9. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

It's actually 20% because we lost some magic dp and now can only get it back by using certain long CD skills (the new rabams).

10. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

RiP, no mention of zerkers these days.

11. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Against kuno/ninja, yes you have a chance, but you will have to learn their class to be able to counter them. Dk can dodge their grabs and jumps pretty well compared to other classes, so this case is basically just "git gud" (don't take it too serious).
    Againd striker and mystics it's a different story. they are desigend to be the hard counter of all magic dmg class (witchards/sorc/dk) as they take 30% less magic dmg than other classes. It is extremly difficult to fight them if you don't heavily outgear them.