1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agris Fever Guide for 15h April maintenance.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

credits goes to Digitalwaifu a Mystic Player from the SEA server :)

Greeting fellow adventurers ❤
    Today i’ve come to you with a tutorial about the Brand new mechanics of the game “Agris Fever".

What is Agris Fever?

Agris Fever is a new mechanic developed for adventurers who grinds monsters. It is designed for Adventurers who enjoy fighting monsters for short periods of time each day.

You can unlock the Agris Fever content by offering tribute through the Adventure Log to Agris, the Balenosian ancient god of prosperity. Regardless of whether you've logged into the game or not, you will recover a fixed amount of points every day at a given time, which will be consumed to grant a buff increasing the amount of junk item drops when defeating monsters.

You’ll receive the power of Agris Fever after completing Vol. 1 of the Book of Margahan, activating the Agris Fever icon as follows.

[​IMG]

Points will be consumed once Agris Fever is activated, giving you a buff that increases junk item drop amount by 100% when defeating monsters. Agris Fever Points recover each day at 06:00 and can reach a maximum of 10,000 points.

Progressing through Vol. 2 of the Book of Margahan will strengthen the intensity of the Agris Fever.

You will recover 4,000 Agris Fever Points each day and your maximum capacity will increase up to 20,000 points. Also, the item drop amount of junk items will increase to 150%. Using other items with the Agris Fever effect that also increase item drop amount have the maximum total effect increased from 100% to 200%. Agris Fever was designed for adventurers who regularly log in for short intervals each day to fight monsters and collect their loot.

Now that we know what is agris fever, let's talk about how to activate it. You may have noticed that there two new adventure logs added into the game and these 2 books are the key to activate it.

BOOK OF MARGAHAN 1

At first take the quest from black spirit and go to Edan in ancient stone chamber to unlock the Book of Margahan 1

[​IMG]

Chapter 1
    Go to the altar of agris. Altar of agris situated to the west of velia , where red nose field boss is located. Two circular stone altars can be seen. Go to the altar that is not broken in the middle and you’ll see a blue flame in the middle , press R. remember to always take the reward by navigating "Esc>Adventure>Adventure log bookshelf>book of marghahan>book 1"

[​IMG]

Chapter 2
    You have to offer 10 fruit of enchantment, 30 bear meat, 100 wheat to the same altar. Gather the ingredient then come to the same spot and press R. you’ll get a fragment of agris stone tablet.

Tips: fruit of enchantment can be gathered from special or magical dry mane grass. Bear meet can be collected from bears in balenos forest nodes. Wheat can be collected from Moretti plantation node. All of the items can also be purchased from the central market.
    15 Fruit of enchantment can be obtained from getting Artisan 1 Farming Rewards

You can also get Fruit of enchantments from gathering Kasula Farm.

[​IMG]

Chapter 3
    Go to the Coastal cave node west of velia along the shore and look for the blue light orb on the right side of the campfire inside the coastal cave. Press R and get a fragment of agris stone tablet.

[​IMG]

Chapter 4
    Go to the cron castle and climb to the top of one of the castle buildings. Press R and get a fragment of agris stone tablet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chapter 5
    Go to Allustin in velia and chat with him to combine 3 fragments into an ”Agris stone tablet”. Then go to Edan inside Ancient stone chamber and Finish Book 1. You’ll see the “Agris fever” icon appear on the “family buff”section on your ui, generally on the upper left section on the screen.

BOOK OF MARGAHAN 2

Chapter 1 : Kill 2500 Sausan mobs in Sausan garrison Node in Mediah territory.

Chapter 2: Kill 2500 Crescent mobs in Crescent Shrine Node in Valencia Desert territory.

Chapter 3: Kill 2500 Sherekhan mobs in Sherekhan necropolis in Drieghan territory.

Chapter 4: Kill 3000 Manshaum mobs in Manshaum Forest in Kamasylvia territory.

Chapter 5: Kill 3000 Star’s End mobs in Star’s end in Calpheon territory. KEKW

Tips: Doing these grinds with a full party will significantly speed up the grind. Also only the mobs will be counted for completion, so don't bother destroying anything other than actual monsters.

And you are done. Enjoy your daily unlimited built in item scroll aka Agris Fever. You can stack them up to 20000 points for weekends if you like and can also use item scrolls on top of that to make item drop rate 200% total. Look up Agris Fever Wiki in BDO official wiki in order to calculate which grind zone consumes how many points so that you can know how long agris fever will last for how many mobs.

Special thanks to SoaringWind for all the info.
    If you find any wrong information in this guide, please let me know and I will try to correct it. If you find this guide helpful, please give it a and leave a comment. If you have any questions, Whisper to my ingame family name "Frankie" and Frankie#9961 at Discord.

Till then, Stay home Stay Safe Have Fun Exploring ❤

Points list:
    [​IMG]

#1 Jannanomana, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. Andaro

Ambassador

In other words, an InGame mechanic for lootscroll buffs that is antip2w

...can't have that now ...where's the shop item to make it regen faster :D

Thugarin and Jannanomana like this.
  3. Mimimimi

grinding for 15 minutes a day with trashloot buff. very anti p2w much wow.

4. Catastigma

probably a addition to the value pack like thier did for bartering lul

5. Blitzball

It consumes too much points.

For Aakman , 350 mobs and the buff is gone D:<

6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

thats totally fine. u could also kill 4000 bashims or 2000 gahaz...

7. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

1250 aakman mobs and 1666 hystria mobs if you have 10k fever points before buff is gone

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Sounds like it works as intended..Its for people who are allready burned out from grinding. If it lasted longer, it would give the feeling of being "necessary" reducing its intended purpose.

LucidKill likes this.
  9. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Heh..I dont agree with it..but i guess its how they wanna do it.

Edit: the post this was meant for was for a poster that posted a meme thats now gone(MOd edit I guess)..so I guess this one can go too.

#9 Kynreaa, Apr 14, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  10. crosspath

Yeah maybe a fourth subscription, never enough of them...

zeezero likes this.
  11. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

2500 and 3332 if you have 20k from chapter 2

12. Carahil

Carahil Warrior 63 EU

lul so a 5 minute grind buff wow

13. prawdziwy bohater v2

fine for me , some grinding once a week

14. crosspath

It is just another method to make people addict to extra drop so they start paying for scrolls...

No other reason for this ****... And you know it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. Sethox

Thanks for guide !

And i welcome this buff, thanks !

Andaro likes this.
  16. Andaro

Ambassador

Well, look at the silver lining, and that is at least now the method is naturally in game. The time of the buff is trivial in the first steps of getting natural mechanics into the game. The time, and whatever else, is something that the community can focus opinions on afterwards.

The paid scrolls themselves will always outmatch the natural mechanics, but with enough time and possibly enough favor, a better balance can be met. But for now, just getting this ability is a big step forward.

I look forward to other such steps, no matter how small, for even the smallest steps in the right direction can illuminate the proper path.

Netreiam likes this.
  17. crosspath

For me it is just another bait for stupid people and not "big" at all. Big as a spit on a pond.

Factorial, KhaosThanathan and woots like this.
  18. Amirite

You can also use that BS xp and skill experience, but that's really not so useful at all imo. tried that today and for 100 energy i get 8% skill boost..come on.

A new add that might be used or not, like so many other things. Well I have to try it before i buy it.....sort of speaking.

19. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

Does the 50% item drop rate buff apply to only 1 character once you complete it in the 2nd book? or is it like an item?

20. Khondo

You don't have to do it, if you don't like it.

Columba and Arkadia like this.