1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agris fever needs a buff on it's recharge rate

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Oct 9, 2020.

1. LightningFFXIII-4

Whether its by adding an increased Recharge Rate from the Kama buff or Secret Book or Value Pack or Allowing us to exchange Energy for Agris Fever. 1 Guild mission of 1500 Thornwood mobs consuming over 50k Agris points is shows how feeble this buff really is.

I literally get more energy and spend more time mining rocks than grinding mobs. Might as well put one of those Neck Shackles on while mining in pilgrims bec Kama Buff + Villa Buff = Never ending Gathering..

2. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

3. Prowly

This is why we can't have nice things, asking for idiotic stuff

4. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

For someone who complains about p2w all the time.... you sure give them a lot new p2w ideas I:
    Interesting, really, is this a trend or something lately?
    Also, no.

''Agris Fever was designed for adventurers who regularly log in for short intervals each day to fight monsters and collect their loot.'' This was the reason why it was added to begin with, its recharge rate is just fine.

#4 onaco, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    Vortexii and DarkGG like this.
  5. reconkangas

I feel like Sponge Bob Square Pants trying to contain myself.. I i thought you was a big P2W fanatic yet here you are asking for a P2W option color me shocked considering some things said to me about the same subject LOL.

6. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

I get maybe 4-6hrs a week to actively grind if I choose to, argis for me working as intended. Why should people who are fortunate enough to get 6+ hrs a day to grind get more buffs? The people that need these catch up machanics are people who don't get much time to actively play.

7. LightningFFXIII-4

Better yet, add an option for RBF to let us choose between 200 Energy or 40,000 Agris points.

8. Vortexii

As some mentioned leave P2W out of it. However, Lineage II had one of the best systems for this. It's essentially already programmed into BDO it would just need to be modified. While hunting in Shultz you will randomly get quests/exp boosts. This should occur in all regions for Agris. You would get a few minutes to gain points for each kill for the duration of the buff.

This wouldn't alter the original purpose of ruin the balance. It would merely give you a little extra time AND give you twice the value. While your building Agris your not consuming any or getting drop boosts, but it's FUN. It's fun because your building up a bonus. This would give players that grind for long sessions something to look forward to and break up the monotony.