1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahib will be the next class after archer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by venus212, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Analiyah

It is not a ****ing theory, nor that there are "2" archers ffs Everyone is explaining to you the same thing and you somehow still refuse to read it and use alt account as an excuse, like, wth ?
    ACHER guard, not ARCHER

FFS I knew since the beginning that this would end up creating understanding issues, Acher guard is a faction and the word Acher without R has strictly nothing to do with the aRcher

2. venus212

Highly suggess you to learn korean or make a korean friend in before you get trolled by simple translation twists.Original text and beta server are always first to be right source , or you will find some players who pin applepie and say its pineapple, meanwhile I'm trying to not laugh but its rly hard.

3. Saerenne

Saerenne Amaute Valkyrie 62 NA

First off, this is BDO, not EVE. "Post with your main" isn't a valid rebuttal. I sometimes help Whitrix to help find and gather lore or take screenshots for things, but he's not just the one putting stuff on the wiki in the end—the same wiki that you keep telling him to read, as it happens—but he's also one of the wiki's ADMINISTRATORS.

(From http://blackdesertonline.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Desert_Online_Wiki )
    upload_2019-1-9_10-49-12.png

Second, as several of us have pointed out, "acher" and "aRcher" are two different words, with two very different pronunciations. One of them has a second R in it. You are VERY clearly misunderstanding things—or a dedicated troll.

@Analiyah: They should've stuck with the original transliteration of "Aker".

Phoenixxx75, von_sch and Bizmarc89 like this.
  4. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

Lol thanks for the clarification, My brain must just automatically put an R in there....good job PA for making words so similar.

5. Dark Eus

better be a Dark Knight male with dual kriegsmesser! one sword magic dmg one for slashing dmg! i dont mind if he has as awaken wep/style the female dk preawaken.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  6. Analiyah

7. venus212

Go Korean server and ask gm cm, idc about your alt switching but as long you mentioned, You should post more realitive prov as you want, but in the enda you cant, because its internet and i dont believe you. I said what i got, leave it here, IF you don't like it you can just say you need a female beserk, because it hade been mentioned too inte events. Goodluck online unknown buddy, i'm out, peace.

8. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Ahem....let's do compose ourselves folks ;) tis a good topic for those that wish to read.

As someone whom is still learning about lore, this is some interesting stuff. I do agree that the lore & story are growing and that they are doing a good job so far (as I hear and observe) of filling it in. It would be interesting to even read "BDO's Story" in a book series when they get enough of it in-game.

Phoenixxx75 and von_sch like this.
  9. Analiyah

This guy is else 12 or has negative IQ idk yet

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Saerenne

Saerenne Amaute Valkyrie 62 NA

I'm pretty sure that the official forum doesn't lie when it says I'm on a different server (NA instead of EU) and have been playing for almost 10 months longer than Whitrix has, but you do you, boo.
    Not to mention... since we're on the internet, you can't prove that you're neither a moron nor a troll, so I suppose we're even, huh? :)

Phoenixxx75 and von_sch like this.
  11. Jaeger

And dont forget the 2x dmg than dk ^^

12. Corrus

Corrus Musa NA

You're kidding. Imho bdo lore is one of the most lazy/lacking I know from a game.

13. Ashenvall

I think Male sorc will come with the snowy mountain region which is the first area where sorc built their city ?school ? before they went to Tariff.

Tokigare and Tvvin like this.
  14. XLucaX

Im still hoping they release the goat men...

15. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Male sorc (ez clap)

Tokigare and Ben Phoenix like this.
  16. Ashenvall

[​IMG]

17. Beeso

Y u no male Valkyrie.

18. Ben Phoenix

Legolas is cool :/

[​IMG]

19. Ben Phoenix