1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahib will be the next class after archer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by venus212, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

holly ffffkingsh**t GIMEEE NOWWW!!

GreyRebel likes this.
  2. satur9dreamer

According to the steam store page, there are 3 upcoming classes.

While I would gladly accept male counterparts of female-only classes and vice versa, I would also more than gladly welcome completely new and unique concepts.

A male tamer would be cool though, but with a unique fighting style and not just a copy of the girl tamer with a wakizashi and bo staff and with the black ink effects. Would be nice with a completely unique beast as well, like a "light" based or "holy" based beast as opposed to the dark/black beast.

Also a male Dark Knight but preferably with a unique fighting style and weapons. or a male sorcerer style like a necromancer or something like so many others have been talking about, but I would just love something new and unique.

Because we do not have a gun based class, if we do not factor in the awakening of the Zerker, chances are that we will be getting a pistol/dual gun wielding class.

Regardless of what the new classes will ultimately be, I welcome anything new.

I also wish they would provide us with new face templates for the various classes as some of them have faces that are abysmal to work with in the character creation space, but that has nothing to do with classes.

My bet is that male tamer will be next, but he better have completely unique weapons and a unique beast.

venus212 likes this.
  3. venus212

I missed the old days when still hoping something. Now I just feel get trolled by those Gms on that day. however,let's keep waiting the news from developers.I don't care if its any class,anything will be welcomed.Whatever you guys hoping to get,don't stop hoping on it,that's what makes life funny.
    Just come....