1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aiming with new cannons

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Silowyi, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Is there a guide on how to aim or set distance with new cannon mechanics? How do you fight Vell with this new system?

2. Éternel

Hold down either mouse button long enough until it auto-fires, that should be enough power to hit Vell from a safe distance.

3. Lacryman1

I came back after 2 month break, but i can't load the bullets into the ship. How it works now? I have a normal Epheria with the blue cannon balls, but i can't load into the ship.

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Apparently the old cannons do not work anymore. I believe you can sell those for their original buy price (not sure where) and then buy the new ones.

5. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Old cannons balls don't work on new upgraded ships. you can sell them anywhere. When you upgrade your ship you will automatically have cannons. They will refill when you resupply or the Origin of winds will refill them.

Ty, I tried it and it works fine. It takes a bit to get used to but it should be fine.

correct.

#5 Silowyi, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2019
  6. Lacryman1

So i need to upgrade the epheria that i had before this update? I have a normal one with the 2 cannons.

Can you give me a Tl;DR explanation of how to do it? I hate sea content in this game, i only have it for vell

7. Issiana

Issiana Tamer 61 NA

You do not need to upgrade your ship to use canons. Simply resupply at wharf before leaving and both canonballs and rations are restocked. No need to carry cannonballs anymore. Sell yourcold ones back to any vendor for a full refund.

Wodahs, Naho and Smileybones like this.
  8. Lacryman1

Ohh so i can't do it anymore from my inv, gotcha. Thanks, gonna try in the wharf, thanks a lot!

9. Lacryman1

Got it, thanks a lot, for 1.4m i did the cannon balls and stamina.